Profile for Ian @ Portchester > Reviews

Content by Ian @ Portchester

Ian @ Portchester

Sony Xperia Z3 Case, GMYLE Wallet Case Classic for Sony Xperia Z3 - Navy Blue & Brown Cross Pattern PU Leather Slim Stand Case Cover (Not fit for Xperia Z3 Compact / Z3v)
Offered by Clever Gadgets

Fifty Shades of Nylon [DVD]
Fifty Shades of Nylon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rebecca Lord

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Nylon [DVD] (DVD)
If you like, girls, legs, feet and stockings....then this is a must for you!! Some very sexy footage for stockinged leg lovers

The Royal Navy At War & Peace 1981-1990 [DVD]
The Royal Navy At War & Peace 1981-1990 [DVD]
Offered by dvd s r us

4.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT SERIES FOR EX-NAVY VIEWERS, 1 Aug. 2013
Great series of DVD's showing decades of clear footage of the Royal Navy. If you like warships and (like me) ex Royal Navy. You will enjoy these VD's very much!!

The Royal Navy At War & Peace 1972 - 1976
The Royal Navy At War & Peace 1972 - 1976

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SERIES OF DVD 's, 1 Aug. 2013
I ordered the entire series of these Royal Navy historic films. If you are ex-RN you will appreciate the footage. I ordered the DVD's through Amazon and they came from various suppliers. Unfortunately, the 1972-1976 DVD was supplied and there was a problem with the disc and I was un-able to play/view the disc. The supplier refunded the cost. I then re-ordered the disc from 'Chivvy' who sent me the disc and, again, I was un-able to view the disc. I wrote to 'Chivvy', who sent a replacement immediately. This copy is good and I now have the complete set. A big thank you to Chivvy for great service and no quibble replacement.

Kärcher K2 Home Air-Cooled Pressure Washer
Kärcher K2 Home Air-Cooled Pressure Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BIT OF KIT, 26 May 2013
Brought this from Amazon and it was delivered in days. When I opened the box to assemle it I found that one of the wheels was broken. The box and packaging was intact, so the wheel was damaged already. I contacted Amazon, who contacted Karcher. The service from both was brilliant and Karcher sent me several replacement parts. The machine itself is great and does everything it was advertised to do. A great bit of kit!!! Will definately recommend Karcher products and service to friends and family.

Remington R8150 Dual Track Rotary Shaver
Remington R8150 Dual Track Rotary Shaver

2.0 out of 5 stars DIS-APPOINTED, 10 Feb. 2013
Quite let down when I opened the box. Literally just got a razor, lead and charging cradle. No cleaning brushes. The razor itself seems quite basic and isn't a brilliant shave either!! Overall very dis-appointed

Robin Williams' Weapons Of Self Destruction [DVD]
Robin Williams' Weapons Of Self Destruction [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robin Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER GOOD WILLIAMS LIVE SHOW, 10 Feb. 2013
This is the second Robin Williams live show DVD that I have seen. Although the funny man is now aging, he still has a very good grasp of contemporary situations and makes quite a good job of putting it over to the audience with his own brand of humour. Real shame he's a yank!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2014 11:38 PM BST

Netgadgets Bismarck Battleship 1/360 Remote Control Model RC Radio Control Boat HT-3827

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BISMARK, 10 Feb. 2013
I purchased this remote control boat with a some reservation. However, I didn't need to worry. Firstly, I had gone on-line and found this model nearly £20 cheaper through Amazon, than any other site. The scale model has fantastic detail on the ship (the main and secondary guns all move) The detail on the ship is very close to that of the Bismark & Tirpitz. The upper superstructure is detachable and hides the batteries for the ship. The model comes in straight forward battleship grey (and has model number on both sides) I have now completely painted the model in full German camouflage livery and it looks great! The ship has a good remote unit which is very manouverable. The ships engines will not work unless the ship is in water, which makes it safer to use (especially around little fingers) This is my first remote control boat and am very happy with the purchase.

Royal Navy At War - A Sailors View: Britannia Goes To War [DVD]
Royal Navy At War - A Sailors View: Britannia Goes To War [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST ROYAL NAVY FOOTAGE, 17 Feb. 2012
I read the reviews on this product and decided to buy the whole set through Amazon. I have only watched four so far and as an ex navy guy myself, I must say they are the best I've seen. If you like 'real' ships from a golden age, then you'll love these. The collection of films, from before, during and after the war. Shows some of the greatest British battleships of all time. There is also some great historic and nostalgic footage from HMS Ganges (where so many of us did their boys service)If you are looking for some great memories, then look no further.