Profile for J. Freeman > Reviews

Content by J. Freeman

J. Freeman "Jan," (Notts)

Page: 1 | 2
I Quit Sugar
I Quit Sugar
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 24 May 2014
This review is from: I Quit Sugar (Kindle Edition)
One or two useful tips. I didn't learn anything new. Nothing I couldn't find out by googling. Some good recipes.....if only I could find the ingredients.

Dr Lewinn's Renunail set: Nourishing Oil, Nail Strengthener, Sensitive Nail Strengthener
Offered by Online Beauty Buys
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 30 Dec 2013
Once I got into a routine with it, it really worked.
My nails were splitting and flaking and weak after about 6 months of wearing gels, I thought it would take at least 6 months to get my nails nice again. I did some research on different web sites of nail repair/strengtheners etc and decided on this one, I'm glad I did. 3 months on and I have a good length of strong peel free nails. I used it as said but when it was the week off I painted my nails as well. Now my nails are restored I'm into maintenance mode.
I recommend this product.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Ever Sales
Price: 40.80

4.0 out of 5 stars pearly whites, 30 Oct 2013
My last toothbrush was a sonic something or other, but so old you couldn't get replacement brushes for it, so after recovering from an abscess and being rescaled at the dentist, I treated myself to this. So far I have no signs at all of plaque forming, I feel this brush with a smaller head gets into, and between my teeth better. It will be interesting to see when I go back to the dentist in 4 months what she thinks of it. I'm taking one star off, because it is so noisy, but other than that no complaints. Thank you for, great product, fast delivery, great price - way cheaper than any other outlet, even with offers on etc.

Mega Greens Powder Green Drink 227g Tub
Mega Greens Powder Green Drink 227g Tub
Offered by MedClub
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars happy hubby, 30 Oct 2013
My poor hubby suffers with chronic reflux and has meds from GP which help. I tried him on this stuff ages ago and he said it helps....then after several years on it, the prices just kept going up, not from this seller, so he stopped using it. Well, after a month of not taking it, the reflux and bloating was really spoiling his life, making him miserable and grumpy. Doctors won't/don't help, so, finding this seller on Amazon, I treated him to a tub of the 'green gruel'. Its taken a week or so of him taking it regularly for it to have any affect, but it has. The horrid bloated feeling is gone and he is back in control of the reflux too.
You do sometimes wonder if taking health supplements are a bit of a placebo, but we both think and believe that this stuff does work. It obviously alkaliuses your system in a natural way which sorts out the problems that too much acid cause.
So, it looks like he'll not be giving it up again.
And it really works for me too, without having to drink a drop of the green slurry it cures me of a grumpy, snappy, impatient old man!!
Do you sell it in bulk?!

On A Night Like This (Callaways #1)
On A Night Like This (Callaways #1)

3.0 out of 5 stars mills and boons?, 30 Oct 2013
I enjoyed this book, but it was a bit to sweet for me, but readable and entertaining. I do like most of Barbara Freethy books and keep a look out for new titles. I got this as a freebie, so not complaining

The Daily Walk Bible NLT: 31 Days with Jesus
The Daily Walk Bible NLT: 31 Days with Jesus

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Oct 2013
This is by far the best monthly bible study I have tried, and I've tried a few. I'm so impressed I'm going to buy the whole bible study

The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience (Free One-Week Devotional)
The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience (Free One-Week Devotional)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stormie fan, 30 Oct 2013
I've read and studied my way through quite a few of Stormie's books, I've not found one yet that I've not got loads from.
I like her writing style and her real faith. Very encouraging and challenging. Thank you Stormie.

Million Dollar Wife
Million Dollar Wife
Price: 1.53

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 30 Oct 2013
Fairly predictable, but lighthearted fun read. I will probably keep an eye out for other titles from this author. I got this one free, but would pay for another.

Far Horizons (The Emigrants Trilogy Book 1)
Far Horizons (The Emigrants Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars another good book from Kate, 30 Oct 2013
I've now read most of Kate Hewitt's work, I've loved every one so far.
This is a good read, I enjoyed it, I was hooked from the first page

Out In The Country
Out In The Country
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars uplifting read, 19 Sep 2013
It wasn't a deeply entangled plot, the characters were fairly straightforward, but the writing style was easy and the story skipped along nicely. I really liked and enjoyed this book.I will certainly look out for more from Kate Hewitt

Page: 1 | 2