ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

Profile for K. TAYLOR > Reviews

Content by K. TAYLOR

K. TAYLOR "Nottsbooks" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Hush Puppies Women's Amaya Bright Red Ballet H2574507Y 5 UK
Hush Puppies Women's Amaya Bright Red Ballet H2574507Y 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy comfy Hush Puppies, 18 May 2011
Lovely and comfortable, could wear from day one without the dreaded bedding in and blister. Highly recommend and this is from somebody with the maddist feet, high instep, wide feet and funny toes. The best shoes ever!

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Periods
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Periods
by Tricia Kreitman

5.0 out of 5 stars Good advice made simple!!, 23 Mar 2011
Bought this for my daughter who is 10 and started having spotting and other period symptoms. Explained lots of things simply and reassured my daughter about the changes that she is going through and most importantly how normal it all is. She was a bit scared as she is still very young. We read it together and it has helped her to understand what is happening to her. It may be that her period doesn't start properly for a few months yet or even years. Very useful and helpful!!

Shanghai Knights [DVD] [2003]
Shanghai Knights [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Jackie Chan
Price: 3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious Jackie Chan Film, 18 Mar 2011
Kids absolutely loved this film. It's fun slap stick and i would highly recommend this for kids of 10 and over. Mum and dad could sit throught it too!!!!

The Platinum Collection
The Platinum Collection
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - took me back to the eighties, 23 Nov 2010
Fantastic album. I was a big fan of Blancmange in the eighties and has forgotten really just how good they were. All the best songs on here and took me right back to the Blue Note in Derby. Fab!

What to Do When You Dread Your Bed: A Kid's Guide to Overcoming Problems with Sleep (What to Do Guides for Kids)
by Dawn Huebner
Price: 12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good in theory, 8 Jan 2010
I bought this out of desperation as my daughter who is nearly nine hasn't slept in her own bed for over two years as she wakes every night and struggles to fall asleep until nearly midnight with lots of tantrums and screaming and crying most nights.

In theory it should have worked but my daughter has a mental block now regarding sleep and nothing will get through to her. It's a lovely book though and at least it helped us talk things through but not a magic cure.

Humanoid
Humanoid
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 11.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Tokio Hotel new album brilliant, 8 Jan 2010
This review is from: Humanoid (Audio CD)
I bought this for my 8 year old son who for some reason is a big Tokio Hotel fan. Thought he might be disappointed as he loved the last album so much. But to my surprise he's already belting out the songs and I must say that I even like some of the songs myself. I won't tell him that though as he will go right off them if he thinks mum thinks they're cool.

iGadgitz Leather Case Cover Holder for Creative Labs Zen Mozaic - Black
iGadgitz Leather Case Cover Holder for Creative Labs Zen Mozaic - Black
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars IPhone Case is ace, 8 Jan 2010
This case is ideal. It's stylish and you can access all of the connections and function keys due to the clever design. Fits neatly into my bag and not bulky like some cases.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Night Light!!!, 8 Dec 2009
This is a lovely little light and was bought as a gift for somebody from the office who thinks it is perfect. The company we ordered it through were marvellous and made sure we got it in time for the leaving do. Can't fault either the product or the seller. Great customer service.

Classic Pop-Up Toy
Classic Pop-Up Toy
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little toy, 25 Nov 2008
This review is from: Classic Pop-Up Toy (Toy)
My twins played with this when they were little and had hours of fun with it and it came in handy as a teething aid as well as a fun toy. My third child who has special need found it easy to hold and the colours eye catching and even her physiotherapist thought it was excellent for stimulation. Overall I think this is a fantastic toy and have just bought a new one for my friends little girl who is one.

Page: 1 | 2