Profile for E. Hodson > Reviews

ACTECMAX PETROL GARDEN GRASS BRUSH CUTTER STRIMMER TRIMMER 52CC
ACTECMAX PETROL GARDEN GRASS BRUSH CUTTER STRIMMER TRIMMER 52CC
Offered by Autokool Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 Jun. 2014
The kit is superb and arrived next day. Took half an hour to get familiar with it and assemble, but it was very straightforward. I could do it again in ten minutes. Started straight away and very powerful engine. The strimmer attachment does give quite a lot of vibration through the handles as noted by others, but the awesome brush cutter blade gives no vibration at all.

One thing to note is that the company seem quite savvy about monitoring their market. I bought this at the start of June for £89.99, a real bargain. The day after I ordered I checked again and it had gone up to £119.99. They must have been selling like hot cakes because at the time of writing (just a week after my purchase) they are now listed at £199.99! My guess is that they'll be down to £89.99 again in September.

Great machine though. Not entirely sure it's £199.99 of great machine, but a stonking purchase for £89.99, that's for sure.

Firstborn (Time Odyssey)
Firstborn (Time Odyssey)
by Arthur Charles Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Ending!, 26 Jan. 2008
"The Conclusion of A Time Odyssey" is how it is subtitled. The previous two books were superb, with the first being my favourite. This is no doubt a good book, but as I neared the final quarter I feared that no real 'conclusion' would be made. Sadly this is exactly what happened. A weak ending. I am gutted that such a great trilogy came to an end in a rather "Scooby Doo" manner. I never thought I'd say that about a book by these two great authors. I sincerely hope that they pick it back up again and finish it off properly with a fourth book.