Profile for Janet > Reviews

Black & Decker GL310 300W 2 Handled Strimmer
Black & Decker GL310 300W 2 Handled Strimmer
Price: 26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 12 Sep 2013
Having the garden the size of a postage stamp this is just what I needed. The only down side is that, even though I only have a small garden, the cable is too short I had to go and get an extension reel. I does the job quickly and having the extra handle makes the job easier.

Command Medium Hooks Value Pack
Command Medium Hooks Value Pack
Price: 6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Get em use em., 12 Sep 2013
Living in a rented house I didn't want to put nails etc in the walls for my pictures. These are just what is needed. I havnt tried to take them down yet but have confidence in the product.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 12 Sep 2013
This is just what I needed. After the first time I used it I felt like I was walking on air. I was worried as there had been some negative reviews but after getting a recommendation from my sister I went ahead and bought it with the extra rolls. So glad I did. I would recommend it whole heartedly.

Birkenstock Gizeh Birko-Flor, Style-No. 43851, Unisex Thong Sandals, Silver, EU 39, Regular Width
Price: 37.83

4.0 out of 5 stars May take some getting used to., 12 Sep 2013
This is my second pair of Birkenstock's. Not being used to sandals with a toe post these will take some getting used to but I will persevere with them. Like anything you have to take the time to get used to new things. They are as comfortable as my first pair and look forward to be able to wear them as often as my first pair.

Sakkas Solid Embroidered Gypsy / Bohemian Full / Maxi / Long Cotton Skirt
Sakkas Solid Embroidered Gypsy / Bohemian Full / Maxi / Long Cotton Skirt
Offered by Sakka's
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Skirt, 22 Jun 2013
I needed a new summer skirt and found this one. It was just what I was looking for. It arrived on the day they said it would.
It's very comfortable to wear and looks good on. If I have one tiny gripe it is that it isn't quiet as long as I thought it would be and the underskirt could do with being longer but it will do for the comfort of a flowing skirt needed for the summer.

Philips FWM154/05 MP3 Mini HiFi System
Philips FWM154/05 MP3 Mini HiFi System
Offered by DDL-Direct UK
Price: 129.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 May 2013
I wanted a small hi-fi for the lounge. This was just what I needed and after buying a cable I could even use my ipod with it. The only criticism with it is there is not a socket for an external aerial which was what I needed living in the country and Philips customer services were not at all helpful but a local aerial fitter came to my rescue so I could listen to my fav radio programmes.

Prestige Smartplus Coated Aluminium Pressure Cooker Black - 5 Litre
Prestige Smartplus Coated Aluminium Pressure Cooker Black - 5 Litre
Offered by Westhalls
Price: 54.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Pressure cookers rock., 26 May 2013
I remembered my mum having a pressure cooker but it was nothing like this one. I wanted to make Jams, Marmalade and lemon curd I do that and a whole lot more in it. I wouldn't be with out it. There is one slight criticism and that is there are only a few recipie's with it but I went on line and downloaded the one's I wanted.

Curtina Elton 3 Inch Lined Thermal Door Curtain Latte, 66x84
Curtina Elton 3 Inch Lined Thermal Door Curtain Latte, 66x84

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job., 26 May 2013
Our lounge was very draughty and I had looked all over for a curtain. After seeing this one on Amazon I sent for it. It arrived very quickly and as soon as we put it up we noticed a difference straight away. The room was warmer and no draught on my feet anymore. It washed well too as I found out when we moved and I took it down to was before moving. it went over our new front door as soon we moved, not that it's really needed but it looks nice, I would recommend this curtain.

Braun Oral-B Pulsonic Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Pulsonic Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush
Offered by mike2407
Price: 83.28

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 26 May 2013
I had always wanted an electronic toothbrush and when Amazon sent this as an offer I decided to give it a go. It takes some getting used to not being like an ordinary toothbrush but after a few day's I was soon used to it and my teeth feel cleaner. The charge last's well on it also.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal., 26 May 2013
I bought two of these pouches one for an elderly friend of mine who needed something to carry her phone around in the hospital while using her walker. It is just the job for her and she thinks it's great. Mine is very handy for when I go on my walks. The side zipper means I can take some money with me for a drink or an ice cream. I would recommend these pouches.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3