Profile for John W. > Reviews

John W. (UK)

Corsodyl Mouthwash Mint 600ml
Corsodyl Mouthwash Mint 600ml
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID LIKE THE PROVERBIAL PLAGUE IF YOU VALUE YOUR APPEARANCE!, 22 Aug 2014
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!
In less than a week, my teeth, gums and tongue have gone from a pearl white and pink, to a disgusting dark brown colour with staining suggesting I smoke 50 cigarettes a day (I've never smoked in my life)!
Reading the side effects on Corsodil's own website, it would appear I now need to arrange an emergency clean and scale with my dentist, when in fact for a considerable period of time, he's never needed to do anything to my teeth at all, and we only visit him once a year!
It also tastes foul and ruins your sense of taste for hours after use, and I've had a constant dry mouth since using it!
This product should be banned as unfit for purpose, it may be peddled as contributing to oral hygiene, which may be so, but at the price of making your teeth and gums look absolutely disgusting!
P.S. Where do I send the invoice for my dental remedial work caused by your foul product, it never happened with Listerine or Colgate...................!

Russell Hobbs 18626-56 Jewels Coffee Maker - Red
Russell Hobbs 18626-56 Jewels Coffee Maker - Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looker but Poor Value!, 5 Feb 2014
Nice looking machine if you need the colours to match other appliances, But, it's hard to fill without spilling water either over the side or into the filter!
The water level on the body isn't easy to read,
Ditto the markings on the glass jug!
It's Big!
Ours only lasted 6 months, everything lights up but the element no longer works, which considering it gets used twice a day on a 4 cup setting, is rubbish for a 6 month old machine at this price point!
We've bought machines costing £10 that have lasted years, and this is the first time we've opted for something that looks pretty, but thought would be ok with a brand name, how wrong can you be!
My wife bought another one because of the other appliances, and that has all the same attributes except there's no warning when the coffee is ready!
Personally wouldn't touch one with a barge pole if and when the new one quits!

Russell Hobbs 18498 Heritage Coffee Maker - Country cream
Russell Hobbs 18498 Heritage Coffee Maker - Country cream
Offered by DRAYTON WHOLESALE

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice machine .... But, 26 Jan 2014
Bought a couple of days ago to replace a similar which died at 6 months!
Looks great (bought to match appliances), and makes great coffee, as it should!
Only given 3 stars because it's a pain to fill without spilling, the water level indicator is hard to see, and even the marker on the jug can be a faff to find And No Instructions, Cheapskates!
What Really annoyed me was registering the product on RH's website, WHY do RH want my marital status And the birthdates of both my wife and self as well as home and mobile telephone numbers!
I'm registering a product for warranty purposes goodness sake, yet this information is insisted upon because you can't register the product until completed!
Forced Customer profiling hidden behind a 'prize draw' which you can't opt out of, an intrusive step too far methinks RH and Not good enough!
Consequently our product is not registered! Hmph!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2014 12:55 PM GMT