Profile for extasiss > Reviews

Margaret [DVD]
Margaret [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anna Paquin

1.0 out of 5 stars one of the worst longest movies ever made, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: Margaret [DVD] (DVD)
Save your money and time, This movie is 2 hours and 30 minutes long. I did watch it all the way and let me tell you it feels like the director didn't delete any scene
most scenes feel too long and irrelevant. is not engaging. and for such a long movie is a shame.

Nintendo Licensed Super Mario Neoprene System Case (Nintendo 3DS/DSi/DS Lite)
Nintendo Licensed Super Mario Neoprene System Case (Nintendo 3DS/DSi/DS Lite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good price. excellent case!, 24 May 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The case is lovely, very detailed looks like a way more expensive case, it doesn't have any inside pouch for game storage is something you need to keep in mind, for me it wasn't a problem. I am going to order another one because I can't find this Mario case in stores and if I do it will be way more expensive.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White Bundle with Super Mario 3D Land
Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White Bundle with Super Mario 3D Land
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best color best game!, 17 May 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Ice white is the best looking color for 3ds the other colors the blue and the red look much cheaper in comparison and don't get me started with the glossy black that one is a fingerprint magnet. I loved the game super mario 3d land is so addictive.

Kung Fu Panda 2 (PS3)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (PS3)
Offered by ZavviOutlet

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst ps3 game I have ever bought, 9 May 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda 2 (PS3) (Video Game)
I wish I have not bought this game, fist of all it has many bugs even in the main menu when Kung fu Panda is talking the voice skips like a scratched cd.
When playing it slows down so much when fighting that is annoying and is not slow mo! it just looks like the game wants to frizz, I have a ps3 and this game is super low quality compared with other kids games, the graphics looks so outdated, unfinished. I have other kids games and they are great but this one is just unplayable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Look, The best Lenses I've ever tried, 18 April 2010
I bought a pair of this Cat lenses, from afar they really look like my real eyes, but when people get's closer some of them get scared, I also tried the red ones, and the Zombie gray, they are amazing, the red ones glow really really red, and the Zombie gray actually look like really light gray eyes, the Zombie gray aren't scary they change me really much, make me look more exotic, the cat eyes can be a bit scary I was surprised that the cat eyes are always on its place, they didn't twist around like I thought they would, it depends what you want to have,I Love them all.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2011 5:47 PM BST

Blackout
Blackout
Offered by filmrollen

1.0 out of 5 stars NEW POP PRINCESS WANTED!, 26 Oct 2007
This review is from: Blackout (Audio CD)
first of all we all know britney has no voice, I've heard the first song,I think it would sound a lot better without Britney, there are a lot of singer out there with great voices and lots of talent! but with no fame or money like her. why keep making Britnet rich?? Please DON'T BUY HER CDS!!!