Profile for A. Graves > Reviews

Content by A. Graves

A. Graves (London, UK United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
1m x 1.2m Wide Checker Plate Black Rubber Matting - 3mm Thick
1m x 1.2m Wide Checker Plate Black Rubber Matting - 3mm Thick
Offered by CAMTHORNE IND SUPPLIES LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars This rubber rubber mat has the worst smell ever, 2 Dec 2014
This rubber rubber mat has the worst smell ever, so strong that you can't ignore it. I expected it to smell like rubber, but instead it smells like somebody left an ashtray full of cigarette buts on it for weeks or months. Just disgusting. So unexpected. Shame.

Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine 120 ml
Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine 120 ml
Offered by GOOD BUY UK

1.0 out of 5 stars It arrived rock solid impossible to melt, 28 Mar 2014
I think they may have sent an old bath of this product it does not melt ... Rock solid... I have to use a knife to cut pieces out and then rub them about 30 seconds in my hands to melt it... And by then it has become a bit of a sticky pomade on my hands... Not sure what is going on... Maybe bad luck with the seller.

Decowall DW-1202, 14 Birds and Cage Wall Stickers
Decowall DW-1202, 14 Birds and Cage Wall Stickers
Offered by Fixpix-Decowall

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 25 Nov 2013
Easy to use, easy to create pattern... But you need Tom have pa white brilliant wall to use it on... As the cage has shiny white background. If you have any other color wall it may look weird...

Multi Defence by Neutrogena Daily Moisturiser SPF15 (Normal to Combination Skin) 50ml
Offered by TheCosmeticsShop

1.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo perfumed, 3 Nov 2013
It is soooo perfumed, that you definitely have to avoid any area remotely close to your eyes... Cheeks would already be too close to the eyes and makes me water my eyes... It stings like mad. I now use it in my chin neck are and hands. But very watery to be an efficient moisturiser for hands... So all in all won't be buying it again.

PALMER'S HAIR FOOD FORMULA FOR HAIR & SCALP WITH VITAMIN A, D, E & PROTEIN 150g
PALMER'S HAIR FOOD FORMULA FOR HAIR & SCALP WITH VITAMIN A, D, E & PROTEIN 150g
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 3 Nov 2013
Very misleading, you would be under the impression that you are buying a product without harmful chemicals such as petroleum, silicones, etc... Yet Vaseline and mineral oils, petroleum are the first ingredients listed! Hate to feel fooled. They should list the ingredients to make it clear.

De'Longhi Rapido G011230RTW Oil Filled Radiator, 3kW
De'Longhi Rapido G011230RTW Oil Filled Radiator, 3kW

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted one winter, 15 Oct 2013
This radiator lasted one winter. I did not return it nor get reimbursement, ... Just too much of a hassle, provided that sending the radiator back would involve having to wrap it and post it back to manufacturer. I believe the fast heat up function may have caused the radiator to overheat. If you use the quick warm up function, please remember to turn it off after the radiator is warm... Otherwise over time your radiator will break. Or perhaps I just had bad luck.

BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler
BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Results, not too reliable, 24 Aug 2013
The first one I bought broke after only 3 months using it... but the results were great so bought a second one and gave one to my sister for Xmas... My hair is frizzy and very thick and I find I have to section the hair to get good results. Also have to use the lower setting as the higher setting seems to tangle my hair into the brush (it is too fast and hot). From the two brushes I have had, both have been inconsistent in their speeds and temperatures settings and even the one I gave to my sister seems to have a lower speed in the higher setting than the one I have at home... which means there is some kind of inconsistency there. I am able to use my sisters one in the higher setting with no problems, yet not my own one... which is just strange! No matter all this issues, I find the product works wonders and could not live without it, and for this I give it 4 stars. It has changed my life.

OPI Nail Polish Lacquer - Germany Collection - Berlin There Done That
OPI Nail Polish Lacquer - Germany Collection - Berlin There Done That
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Best varnish color, 22 July 2013
This is a bownish Grey! Wonderful color and consistency, easy to apply and only two coats required. Wonderful. Beautiful! No other grey looks good on my hands, this grey is just perfect.

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 - 4 oz.
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 - 4 oz.
Offered by THE VALUE WORLD

4.0 out of 5 stars did not like the consistency, 10 Jun 2013
it remined me too much of a sunblock texture and smell, I would not repurchase this product. But it does what promises to do. So only taken one star for the consistency.

Quadra gymsac in purple
Quadra gymsac in purple
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Quadra gymsac (Apparel)
we use it for organizing my child's toys - great because it comes in more colors and can use the different colors to store different toys.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8