Profile for Mumoftwo > Reviews

Mumoftwo

Nickelodeon Dance (Wii)
Nickelodeon Dance (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Jun. 2013
2yo ad 4yo kids adore it. Keeps them up moving and dancing and ideal for winter time activities. Isn't super sensitive so young kids can achieve top marks at end of each dance. So much fun even husband and I get up and dance. Off to buy Dance 2 for Christmas.

Secondary Starters and Plenaries: Ready-to-use activities for teaching any subject
by Kate Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book for trainee teachers and NQT, 2 April 2013
Brilliant book full of fun ideas. Fantastic for NQT and trainee teachers alike. Even experienced teachers would find some benefits. A worthwhile investment.
So good am off to buy the sequel!

The Game of Finger Worms (Game Of... (Phaidon))
The Game of Finger Worms (Game Of... (Phaidon))
by Hervé Tullet

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 May 2012
Bought this on a whim for our 3yo and 1yo for a 24hr plane trip. After reading it once I know it will be a massive hit. Gave both my husband and I the giggles. Now about to buy other books by the author. A must buy for little ones.

The Parenting Book
The Parenting Book
by Nicky Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and helpful, 13 Feb. 2012
This review is from: The Parenting Book (Paperback)
Having attended and loved their marriage course I thought this book would be great. It certainly lives up to and beyond expectations. Never condescending nor arrogant but instead down to earth and honest. Majority of it is not applicable at this exact moment for us and our 1 & 3 yo but I look forward to rereading in years to come,
Highly recommend as probably the only parenting book on the market worthy of a position in our bookshelf.

IF JESUS WALKED BESIDE ME
IF JESUS WALKED BESIDE ME
by JILL ROMAN LORD

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, 13 Feb. 2012
Simply beautiful book, perhaps a little too old for my 2yo but one she will certainly enjoy in years to come.

Jesus Loves Me (Cuddle and Sing)
Jesus Loves Me (Cuddle and Sing)
by Debby Anderson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Feb. 2012
Gorgeous little book that I know my two girls will love! Nice to have all the various verses to sing

Let's Cut Paper! (Kumon First Steps Workbooks)
Let's Cut Paper! (Kumon First Steps Workbooks)
by Kumon Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Feb. 2012
The book is smaller in size then I was expecting (A5), however there are loads of pages which progress in ifficulty at a great rate. Thoroughly recommend! I'm now planning on buying more in the series I was so impressed.

My Very First Prayers
My Very First Prayers
by Lois Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Aug. 2011
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
Was a bit worried this may be a dull book for my toddler, but far from it. She loves it, we love it, great book!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (First Look and Find)
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (First Look and Find)
by Sue DiCicco
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit!!, 25 Aug. 2011
My 2.5th daughter loves Mickey and friends and she adores this book. Some pages she finds easier than others and the back page has lists for parents of extra challenging things for them to find. This book certainly won't be outgrown quickly! Big board style book so extra durable. Thoroughly recommend, we love it so much that I have now ordered some other character versions.

David Busch's Sony Alpha DSLR-A390/A290 Guide to Digital Photography
David Busch's Sony Alpha DSLR-A390/A290 Guide to Digital Photography
by David Busch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Aug. 2011
Love this book. I avoid instruction manuals and normally avoid books like this. Who knows why I did buy it I am just glad I did. Actually keeps me interested, very practical and useful. Couldnt recommend it enough!!