Profile for alwaysonthenet > Reviews

MODERN GLOSS BLACK & CHROME LIGHT SWITCH 1 GANG 1 WAY
MODERN GLOSS BLACK & CHROME LIGHT SWITCH 1 GANG 1 WAY
Offered by a-nicetop1986

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks okay but not very strong., 28 Mar. 2014
Bought this one before deciding to buy for entire house we are renovating. So glad I didn't purchase more. Looked fine but was near impossible to get the front plate off and when my husband finally managed it, the silver switch (which is plastic) broke away, leaving the switch useless to use. Flimsy enough for us to decide our electrician wouldn't be too happy trying to fit an entire house with these without breaking a couple. Might be okay if you were doing 1 or 2 only. The instructions that came with it not very clear either.

Ashton Av122 1/2 Size Violin Blue
Ashton Av122 1/2 Size Violin Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Ashton Av122 1/2 Size Violin Blue, 28 Dec. 2010
My daughter was delighted with the colour. Quality of overall product was just ok. Very light and music teacher told me it would be ok for a while before we would change to better one. Bow has since cracked and snapped in two, so had to spend 25 on a replacement one.
Don't think I would purchase this again, if my daughter was looking for a coloured violin.

Pintoy Doll's Bunk Bed
Pintoy Doll's Bunk Bed

3.0 out of 5 stars Pintoy Doll's Bunk Beds, 28 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Pintoy Doll's Bunk Bed (Toy)
Purchased for Santa present and when my husband went to make it up xmas eve night, we found we had 3 end pieces and 1 top end, instead of 2 of each. This meant nothing would fit together as the holes and spaces are aligned differently. After a lot of worry and frustration, he had to drill holes (11.30pm in the garage!) and do his best to fix it to the end of the bed.
I would have rated this better if it hadn't been for the wrong parts. Looks nice and kids were happy with it but a bit on the pricey side.