Profile for James Walsh > Reviews

Content by James Walsh

James Walsh "Jim Walsh" (Ireland)

Allen Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking [2005] [DVD]
Allen Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking [2005] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Allen Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY way to stop smoking - easily. Thank you Amazon, 1 Oct. 2012
I smoked for 40 years and tried but failed to quit many times. Then I discovered the Allen Carr Easyway. Not alone was it easy to quit, I actually enjoyed quitting - which sounds crazy to anyone who smokes - but remember - I smoked at least a pack each day for 40 years. And despite what they say, I'm really not crazy!

For me, the CD's worked. I bought them in English on Amazon.com for the price of two packs of ciggies, including postage. I started driving a long journey - 5 hours, one morning and started playing the CD's. I continued smoking during the journey and at the end of the five hours, I can finally say, I am free from smoking at last!

NO COMEBACKS
NO COMEBACKS
by Frederick Forsyth
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Forsyth at his brilliant best, 1 July 2011
No Comebacks is a book of 10 short stories by Federick Forsyth. Each story is a gem - Forsyth at his brilliant best. This is the book you'll skip lunch to keep reading.

Place for Everyone
Place for Everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabio Tedde - Extraordinary, Unique, 24 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Place for Everyone (MP3 Download)
I was stopped by his music. Passing through London's Underground. Pianist with a difference. Music that floats, rolls, dives, swoops up again. Rollacoaster. Levels. Holds...before he hawk-dives and swirls again.
I took his card. Wanted more. Downloaded from Amazon. Fantastic Value - an as yet undiscovered gem of a composer. Hear for yourself.

Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: A Practical Guide for Improving Communication and Getting What You Want in Your Relationships: How to Get What You Want in Your Relationships
by John Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be mandatory reading for 16 year olds in all schools worldwide, 10 Jan. 2010
In my humble opinion, Men Are From Mars - Women Are From Venus should be mandatory reading for 16 year olds in all schools worldwide. I had two relationships of 15 years+ and each went down the tubes - and to be totally honest - I didn't know why! Having read this book:
- I now know why both ended
- how much we both gave to each other - but did not know how much the other was giving
- If I had read the book much earlier, the second - even the first relationship - would still be intact - deeply loving each other
- But no regrets - we can't change the past but I am certainly looking forward to the future !!!