Profile for minnie > Reviews

Great. Needs watering down though,

PPP Groomers Ear Powder, 28 g
PPP Groomers Ear Powder, 28 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Nov. 2014
Does as it says on the tin!

Manhattan Toy 143780 Baby Stella Boy
Manhattan Toy 143780 Baby Stella Boy

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Nov. 2014
This is nice but much bigger than I was expecting

Within: A Spiritual Awakening to Love & Weight Loss
Within: A Spiritual Awakening to Love & Weight Loss
by Gwyneth Paltrow

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 23 Nov. 2014
Can't make head nor tail of this!!

World War I Battlefields: A Travel Guide to the Western Front: Sites, Museums, Memorials (Bradt Travel Guides)
by John Ruler

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to help plan next years hols!, 23 Nov. 2014
This is great, so full of valuable info

Major and Mrs Holt's Pocket Battlefield Guide to the Somme 1918: "The Big Push": 1 July-17 November 1916; The Kaiser's Offensive: 21 March-25 April 1918; American/Canadian/French Sectors 1918
by Tonie Holt

Dog Pet Grooming Hair Dryer Hairdryer Heater Blaster 2800W Blue
Dog Pet Grooming Hair Dryer Hairdryer Heater Blaster 2800W Blue
Offered by Apollo_23

5.0 out of 5 stars Wished I bought one sooner, 16 Jun. 2014
I have Bichon's and their coats are high maintenance. This dryer is amazing, it's powerful and although noisier than a hairdryer my dogs haven't complained, it's certainly much speedier than using two dryers at the same time. Gives a very professional 'salon' blow dry. Giving the coat a quick daily comb up maintains it's fullness. I can't recommend it highly enough. Well worth the money and super fast delivery. You won't be disappointed!!!

Personalised Book with rave reviews - includes photo
Personalised Book with rave reviews - includes photo
by Deborah Preston

5.0 out of 5 stars So Very Special & Personal, 25 Nov. 2011
I decided to order one of these books for Christmas for my grandson after searching for something different and finding the reviews on here.

Ordering was very straight forward and the communication from the sellers exceptional. The book arrived today, a very speedy turnaround. It was very well packaged.

The quality is superb, the text, graphics and illustrations are just lovely. It feels so personal reading it, just like a very special one off commission, I'm sure my son and his wife will love it and read it regularly to my grandson.

Even my grumpy husband who is so 'bah humbug' looked at it and said "it's really very good". That is a serious recommendation in itself.

So without a doubt if you are looking for something unique I can highly recommend this book and I would without hesitation order more in future.

The first class customer service made the buying experience feel very personal, pleasant and was much appreciated.

Panasonic SD-257WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Gluten Free Program
Panasonic SD-257WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Gluten Free Program

5.0 out of 5 stars I really did my homework before buying this!, 9 Jan. 2011
And I have to say that all the reviews are spot on. I'd never used one before and thought long and hard before purchasing what could have been a rather large white elephant, taking up valuable work surface space.... well! If you're considering buying one I have to say I would wholeheartedly recommend this little beauty. It is very easy to use and the results have been absolutely pefect each time.

To date I have only used the bread and cake mix packets as designed for breadmakers, but the results speak for themselves...the whole family are well impressed. I took a loaf to a family party at Xmas and it went down a storm.

Tried all the different varieties and can't fault any of them. The house smells gorgeous too. Since getting it I haven't bought any bread. I find it keeps well and remains fresher for longer than I though it would! Just wrap it in clingfilm or foil.

The only problem is it's so lovely hot, warm or cold doused in butter and jam that it's irresistible!

If you buy this it's fautless and I can promise you, you won't be disappointed!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3