Profile for SeaPadders > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Morphy Richards 46240 Accents Roll Top Bread Bin - Black
Morphy Richards 46240 Accents Roll Top Bread Bin - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and practical, 14 May 2016
I chose the Black version of this to fit in with my existing Kitchen colour scheme and it looks great!

It's bigger than I was expecting at 15 inches wide, 9 inches deep and 7 inches tall, it easily holds a large loaf, a couple of malt loafs and a packet of biscuits. It opens very smoothly and easily with the sliding mechanism.

Overall a nice product that looks good in any Kitchen, no problems so far so I'd recommend.

Morphy Richards Accents Four Slice Toaster - Black
Morphy Richards Accents Four Slice Toaster - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, evenly toasting toaster, 14 May 2016
I really love this toaster, it's very sleek and stylish and fits right in with my Kitchen decor.

It's very small for a 4 slice toaster which is a good thing! I previously had a 4 slicer, but it was very large and took up a lot of worktop space. This one is great. It toasts quickly and evenly so it's good for those mornings where you're in a rush to get out of the door. The slots are wide enough to accommodate toastie slices of bread and buns etc. It comes with the usual browning, cancel, frozen and reheat settings with each of the buttons lighting up with a nice blue hue. It's got a nice "lift" feature for when your bread is toasted and you want to get it out of the toaster without burning your fingers. It also has cord storage to keep your worktop tidy and 2x crumb trays which easily slide out of the rear of the toaster for ease of cleaning.

Overall it's a really good, reliable toaster and based on my usage so far I'd recommend it.

Morphy Richards 46260 Accents Towel Pole - Black
Morphy Richards 46260 Accents Towel Pole - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, 14 May 2016
After owning a lot of cheaper tower poles and not really liking the look, I decided to go for this one. I'm glad I did!

It is £10, but I think it's worth the extra money as it's really stylish and it'll easily fit in with near enough any colour scheme in your Kitchen. It not only fits the standard size kitchen rolls, but the really big ones too and it looks good holding both. It's nicely weighted and has a soft base so it doesn't damage your Kitchen surfaces or slide around.

Overall, I really like the product and I've recommended it to family and friends.

Premier Housewares Text Utensil Holder - Black
Premier Housewares Text Utensil Holder - Black
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!, 14 May 2016
I was pleasantly surprised with this actually. You don't get a feel for the item as it only has one picture on here, but it looks and feels far more expensive that it was. Amazon need to add another picture!

It's nice and weighted and made out of ceramic so it feels like a premium product. The writing is subtle, but I like it and I think the sheen adds to the premium feel. It's a good size too with a diameter of 4.5 inches and 5.5 inches high so you'll be able to fit all of your utensils in there.

Overall, a really good product that I would recommend if it fits in with your Kitchen style.

American Crew Forming Cream 85g / 3oz
American Crew Forming Cream 85g / 3oz
Offered by Lucky Nail Polish

5.0 out of 5 stars The only hair styling product you need!, 14 May 2016
I started using American Crew products a few years ago, and I'm glad I did. This is just one of the many different types of styling cream they do and my favourite.

The product itself has a medium hold so it's really good for getting rid of that fluffly look after having a shower and moulding your hair into your preferred style. In my opinion, it has just the right amount of shine too, not too much like some similar brands, but just enough to let people know that you care about your look. After applying it, your hair still feels like hair unlike some products which can leave your hair hard and clumpy. It smells really nice too which is always a bonus.

It's really easy to apply, and really easy to wash out at the end of the day. Overall, a brilliant product that I would recommend to everyone.

Love...From Both Sides
Love...From Both Sides
by Nick Spalding

4.0 out of 5 stars From what I read on the blurb, it sounds like a good book., 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Love...From Both Sides (Paperback)
I bought this as a present for a relative. However, after reading the blurb I got quite interested and read a couple of pages before wrapping it up. Definitely left me wanting to read more, I will have to ask to borrow it after the recipient has finished it haha.
Once I've read it I will update my review accordingly.

DRY AIR CAR/HOME DEHUMIDIFIER BAG MOISTURE ABSORBER/DAMP EATER
DRY AIR CAR/HOME DEHUMIDIFIER BAG MOISTURE ABSORBER/DAMP EATER
Offered by Seal Products Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but quite high maintenance!, 8 Dec. 2013
With the weather getting cold and our windscreens getting condensation on every morning I decided that something had to be done.

I came across this and it looked pretty good. It arrived earlier this week and I gave it a try. The first morning after putting it into my car there was no condensation whatsoever, so It did its' job well.
However, the next night/morning using it it didn't do so well. I assume this is because it was already holding a reasonable amount of water. So I put it on the radiator for a good 5 hours or so and tried it again and it was working fine again.

If you want the most out of this product, you are going to need to bring it inside everyday and dry it out on radiator. This cancels out it's usefulness in my opinion so I'm going back to wiping my windows every morning!

Spigen Tough Armor Cover Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate
Spigen Tough Armor Cover Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate
Offered by Keep in Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case I've ever bought at a reasonable price!, 1 Dec. 2013
I have bought some impact cases before and they have been terrible, they have never offered the high quality, sleek protection that this product does.

It is nice and grippy so you wont drop it in hurry, it is very sleek and doesn't really make the Iphone look any less appealing than it already does. The quality of the material is also very good, it isn't flimsy silicone like some of the cases I have had before, it is tough and definitely will protect the phone from a fall from a reasonable height.

The buttons are actually a very nice addition. As you can see from the pictures they are quite big, and they looks as if they might be quite hard to press... this is not the case. They are really quite nice and don't look out of place.

Overall, this is a very good case and I would definitely advise this to family and friends.

Plant Theatre Cocktail Garden Kit 6-Varieties to Grow
Plant Theatre Cocktail Garden Kit 6-Varieties to Grow
Offered by Garden and Home UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stocking filler for a green finger!, 1 Dec. 2013
After it arrived I was quite intrigued to have a look on the side of the box and read everything.

The product information is very thorough and the packaging is appealing. Everything is in the box as described and looks of good quality.

I will try and update the review once the seeds are planted and hopefully growing!

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best GTA yet!, 1 Nov. 2013
What a superb Grand theft auto.

I've always been a fan of the GTA series, however the previous installment; GTA 4, left me wondering if I would buy the next in the series which is GTA 5.

The story in this game is so much fun, you get attached to the characters (even Trevor in a weird kind of way) and the missions aren't dragged out like on the previous game. There is wide range of missions from shootouts to racing to big heists, always something to be doing. There's some really nice cars and interesting modifications, especially on some of the vehicles that you obtain in the northern section of the island. I could still sit and play it all day despite having completed the story and almost attaining 100% completion, it just has something that GTA 4 didn't have that keeps me coming back for more.

The online multiplayer is really good (now most of the server issues are resolved), jumping into a multiplayer game and taking part in a mission or a race with friends and/or strangers is really good. You can fly around in Helicopters with friends, show everyone cool stuff you've found and even try and raid a heavily guarded army base if you so desire.

A must buy, get it now!