Profile for Mr. R. Young > Reviews

Mr. R. Young

Flow Free
Flow Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game!, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
Good game, really engaging and addictive! Responsible for more than one late evening, the problem solving element is more rewarding than anything else

MaxiMuscle Thermobol Weight Loss and Definition Formula Tablets - Tub of 90
MaxiMuscle Thermobol Weight Loss and Definition Formula Tablets - Tub of 90
Offered by ProteinWarehouse

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmm, not sure., 24 July 2010
I took this product for a month and noticed no boost to my weight loss (I'm in the gym for over an hour every weekday), so i'm undecided about the product. Simply for the price I won't be buying any more, I'll see how far diet and exercise can get me before i spend any more money.

Changes: The Dresden Files
Changes: The Dresden Files
by Jim Butcher

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing!!!, 12 May 2010
I've been a massive fan of Jim Butcher ever since I first discovered the Dresden Files just after the tv show first came out, and I have loved each and every one of his books. The latest book is the best one so far, something that i've said after each book, I honesly could not put this down - and I couldnt afford to do this when I should have been working on my degree! (Which is in creative writing so i should know what makes a good book by now... "Should" being the word...)
This book is truly excellent, with all of the twists and turns we've come to expect from Jim Butcher by now but these are all the more effective as we've come to love the characters over the last 13 books or so. Unmissable, though i would advise you familiarise yourself with the series if you want to get the full effect before reading this book.
The best book so far.