Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Refreshed in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Ms A Moore > Reviews

Content by Ms A Moore

Ms A Moore (Howden,East yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The World of Downton Abbey
The World of Downton Abbey
by Jessica Fellowes

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful book!, 20 Nov. 2011
I came across the book in Asda,and I must have been stood looking through it for over half an hour,I was rooted to the spot,because I couldn't put it down,although I did buy two,one for me and my mum.Where can I start,it is beautiful,and I have never seen such beautifully photographed pictures,as these,they are outstanding,and they are of all the characters,and Highclere castle,where it was filmed and so much more,about life below the stairs,and above is £9.00 in Asda,and I thought it was an absolute bargain at that price,so £7.00 from Amazon,is amazing for this jewel,and believe me it is worth £27 and I would have paid that for it,once I opened it and saw what was inside,so all I can do is highly recommend it to you,and I do!!

Jamie's Christmas [DVD]
Jamie's Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie Oliver
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb! DVD, 25 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Jamie's Christmas [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this from my local sainsbury's,a few christmas's ago now,just saw it,and chucked it in the trolley,and forgot all about it.Then a few days before Christmas,I thought ,ooh,i'l have a look at jamie's Xmas DVD,I watched him make this stuffing,once or twice,then jotted down what he had used,I mean the ingredients,and OMG this was the best stuffing I have ever had,and made,and I made it on Christmas eve and then covered it over in a dish,with cling film,and put it in the fridge,for Xmas day.I took it out and about 30 mins to get to room temperature,removed the cling film,brushed the stuffing with melted butter and then put into the oven,at the temp Jamie used.Everyone commented how gorgeous it was,and was asking me what recipe I had used!,so itold them to go and get the DVD,also there is step by step instructions,on how to prepare,the Xmas dinner,Jamie's way,really,there is no need to get stressed out about it,and by the time you have seen this DVD,doing the Xmas dinner,will be a breeze for you,and take it from me,that stuffing,is pretty special,just make sure you use all the fresh herbs,not dried,because it really does make all the difference to the taste!

5.0 out of 5 stars Romanced,you will be!, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Romances (Audio CD)
I was on holiday in Spain,with my partner,we were just having some lunch at an open bar/restaurant,when I heard this music playing,I couldn't understand a word of it,but after hearing a couple of tracks ,I was quite simply,blown away! I asked the waiter who the singer was,he showed the cd case,and as soon as we finished lunch I went to buy it.Well all I can say is,this album is,incredible,it is sophisticated,classy,romantic,and beautiful.I have since bought another three of his cd's,but Romances(this one) is the best by a mile.He is as good as julio Iglesias,was,in his day,not that he sounds like him,he has his own unique voice,but he is in the same league as julio,only younger,and fresher,infact,if you want to hear what he is like,before you buy this cd,then just google luis Miguel,and all his albums,will come up on you tube,and then you will be able to watch him performing In all his concerts,and just watch how the girls,and women,swoon over him! I bet you will become a big fan,even my boyfriend liked it ,and he never liked any of my music!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2012 11:16 PM GMT

Downton Abbey - Series 1 [DVD]
Downton Abbey - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy period drama, 23 Feb. 2011
This period drama,has it all,it is sophisticated,enchanting,and addictive! If you didn't get chance to watch this,then you really did miss out,It is a bit like upstairs downstairs,just as good,if not better.I loved it that much,after the series finished,I then watched all the repeats,and then rushed out to buy the dvd,once you have seen this superb,outstanding,period drama,you will just want to own a piece of it,it is very endearing,and beautifully written,and the next series,start's filming next week,so it will be something to look forward to.

The Owl And The Pussycat [DVD] [2002]
The Owl And The Pussycat [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Barbra Streisand
Offered by hunting_for_a_bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Streisand fans!, 2 July 2010
I wont go into the details,about this film,as the other review's tell you about it,but what i will say is,if you love Streisand,then you will most definitely love this film,it is hilarious!Wait until you see her bedtime regime!You will not be dissapointed if you buy this,and especially at this give away price,you would pay more,to hire it.Well i absolutley loved it!!

Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A star in the making, 25 April 2009
This review is from: Overcome (Audio CD)
This girl is special,she has the potential to be as good as Leona Lewis,and in my opinion,she is far bettet than Beyonce! After watching her duet with Beyonce 'Listen',I then ordered the single Listen,by Beyonce,as i thought after seeing her with Alexandra,that it would be great to hear Beyonce's version.I was very dissappointed,infact i am going to put it in my car boot sale! I just hope and pray,that when Alexandra's album comes out,that 'listen' will be on it.The album was supposed to come out this April,but i see it is now due to be released in october.I am sure it will be worth the wait.Also,i think Alexandra is a little bit like Toni Braxton,with her deep soulful voice,and i think she will give a lot of singers out there,a run for their money! You go girl!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2012 9:23 AM GMT

The Promise
The Promise
Offered by westcb

5.0 out of 5 stars This single has converted me into a fan!, 26 Oct. 2008
This review is from: The Promise (Audio CD)
I have to say,i have never really been a girls aloud fan,but when i saw them perform the 'promise' on last weeks X Factor show,i was blown away! the song is fantastic! and the girls were brilliant when they sang it,i think this will be their next number one.I bought it yesterday,and i can't stop playing it! If you are a girls aloud fan,you will love it,if you are not really a girls aloud fan,you will probably still love it!!

My Everything
My Everything
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Back where she belong's, 7 Oct. 2004
This review is from: My Everything (Audio CD)
At Last! Anita Baker is back with us.Her new album is superb,it is everything i had hoped it would be,as this lady is a perfectionist.The album is a mixture of song's,mostly soft soulful sexy ballad's,and a couple of faster track's,but altogether a lovely album.If you hav'nt bought it yet,then i can only say,you are in for a real treat.I have not stopped playing it since i got it,but that is just my point,the more you play it the more it grow's on you.I think my favourite track's are,In my heart,and How does it feel.If you are a real fan of her's,you will definately love it,and if you were not a fan before,you might be once you hear it.I just hope we don't have to wait too long before her next album!

One Wish - The Holiday Album
One Wish - The Holiday Album
Offered by Entertainment Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish!, 9 Jan. 2004
I have been a whitney houston fan,since the day she released her first single,me and whitney go way back.I have bought every album she has made,video's DVD's,and have been to see her 3 times in concert.However,i am afraid to have to tell you,that this is the worst christmas album i have ever listened to,and i can't believe it was her that had to be the one to make it.It is absolutely awful,except for one song,and that is the title song,'One Wish'.I was very dissapointed,because whitney has such a beautiful voice,yet she does drag her songs out,warbling,i call it.Instead of just getting on with the song.It is very dissapointing,to say the least.If she had sung the rest of the album,like 'one wish',it would have been perfect.If you want to buy the perfect christmas album,and you happen to be a fan of Celine Dion,then go out and buy 'These are special times' it is fantastic! and there is not one bad song on it,you will love it,trust me.As for whitney ,i will certainly not be rushing out to buy her next album,if it is anything like 'one wish'.My advice to anyone who is thinking of buying it,is,go to the shop,and listen to a few tracks first,or forget it.I think whitney has lost the plot!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4