Profile for Ms A Moore > Reviews

Content by Ms A Moore

Ms A Moore (Howden,East yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Slipper Company - Womens Grey Butterfly Print Moccasin Slipper - Size 7 - Grey
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 8 Feb. 2015
Lovely, comfortable, slipper's.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This album is very classy!, 8 Feb. 2015
Absolutely out of this world!!! He just get's better with age,his voice is incredible,on this album!

Partners
Partners

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing album,for Ms Streisand!!!!, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Partners (Audio CD)
Not the Barbra we knew and loved! I am a massive fan of Barbra Streisand,alway's have been,however,this album is very disappointing.She just can't hit those high notes anymore!!!! That is where all the male partner's come in,because they are the one's singing the high note's,whilst Barbra is singing the low one's.What a shame,as I had high expectation's for this album?

Andrew James Set Of Two Ice Cream Sundae Glasses With Two Spoons
Andrew James Set Of Two Ice Cream Sundae Glasses With Two Spoons
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Save 50% read on ......, 24 Nov. 2014
I give the rating 1 star,because,you can buy these ice cream dishes,in Boye's household store's,nationwide,at £1.99 each! And I'm sure most household's already have teaspoon's! There,I have just saved you 50% p.s I don't think the glasses are tacky,as one review said,they are just typical sundae glasses,and actually quite nice,especially at £4 for 2

Loved Me Back To Life
Loved Me Back To Life
Offered by positivenoise

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Loved Me Back To Life (Audio CD)
Don't get me wrong,I am one of Celine's biggest fan's,since she released her colour of love album,back in the early 90's.I think,there is about 4 good song's on this album,my two personal favourite's,are water to a flame,and over joyed,featuring stevie wonder,and as I said another couple.Celine has changed her style of singing,on this album,she even said so,when she was on the jonathon Ross show recently.However there are still lot's of flicker's,of the old Celine on her song's,but I think all she had to do,was sing like she normally does,but of course with new song's,and the album would have still been a hit.I think when these singer's have been around a long time,they feel as if they have gone stale,and have to start and change there,format,why? When you have a voice like her's,all you have to do,is keep what you are doing! Look at Barbra Streisand,she has never tried to change her voice,her image,nothing!!! and she is still Amazing,and current,I rest my case!

Love, Marriage & Divorce
Love, Marriage & Divorce
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful album!, 15 Feb. 2014
I have to give this album 5* as it deserves them.It has a mixture of up tempo song's,and beautiful ballads,just as you would expect from Toni,as no one does ballad's as good as her.The song I wish,which is Toni singing on her own,is a beautiful ballad.There is only two song's on this album,that are a bit iffy,other than that,it is perfection,personified! Toni is on top form,and her and baby face just compliment each other,as they always have.I only got this album on Thursday,and have not stopped playing it since,it is just gorgeous,what more can I say!!!! apart from thank god she didn't stop singing! We have Baby face and Anita Baker to thank for that,as they talked her out of it.

Christmas, With Love
Christmas, With Love
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas with Leona, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Christmas, With Love (Audio CD)
Fantastic Christmas album.I don't usually like singers,who do cover's,but for Leona I will make an exception,purely because it is brilliant,and it has a bit of everythingand she really does the song's justice,and I found myself enjoying most of them,better,than the originals.I love this album!! and take it from me,you won't be disappointed with this album.

Carbs & Cals: Count your Carbs & Calories with over 1,700 Food & Drink Photos!
Carbs & Cals: Count your Carbs & Calories with over 1,700 Food & Drink Photos!
by Chris Cheyette

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 5 Dec. 2013
This is a brilliant book,whether you are a diabetic,or just wanting to eat healthily.If you are counting the calories,then this is the book for you,as it does all the hard work for you.You can even get a pocket size version,which is useful, for eating out.If I'm planning what to eat,for example,an evening meal,I just get my book out,and check how much carbs,and fat ect,may be in that meal,and if it is telling me,that the meal,has lots of carbs,and fat,I just look through,and choose something else,that is low in the carbs and fat.I have just lost 21lbs with this book,and because it shows you how much carbs,fat,and sat fat is in a portion,I have thought,gosh,I am going to eat that amount,i'l e the smaller portion now.I have always had a big appetite!!,but his book has changed my eating habits,for the better,I now eat like a normal person,and I'm not always hungry now,as my stomach has shrunk so much.I can't praise this book,high enough!!

Columbo - The Complete Series (2011 Repackage) [DVD] [1968]
Columbo - The Complete Series (2011 Repackage) [DVD] [1968]
Dvd ~ Peter Falk

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbo need's no introduction!!, 14 Nov. 2013
I haven't opened the box yet!,but I have seen every columbo ever made,and they are brilliant,just classics! Yes,they look a bit dated now,but that is part of their charm,but Columbo was amazing,and he will alway's be on our screen's,just as he is now.Watching him in action,is just poetry in motion,and if you are already a fan,then as I said,he need's no introduction! This is a great DVD set to own.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2013 10:24 PM GMT

The Guilt Trip [DVD] [2012]
The Guilt Trip [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Barbra Streisand
Offered by Qoolist

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst film I have ever seen!!!, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Guilt Trip [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Went to the cinema to see this.My mum and I are massive Streisand fan's,but oh dear this was a massive let down.It is absolute garbage,stupid,ridiculous,and we couldnt believe,that Barbra Streisand,would actually put her name to this film.If you buy it,you will be sorry!,I wouldn't even have it given.I'm even more upset,that I paid £14 for the tickets at the cinema.what more can I say!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4