Profile for Ms A Moore > Reviews

Content by Ms A Moore

Ms A Moore (Howden,East yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Loved Me Back To Life
Loved Me Back To Life
Price: 6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Loved Me Back To Life (Audio CD)
Don't get me wrong,I am one of Celine's biggest fan's,since she released her colour of love album,back in the early 90's.I think,there is about 4 good song's on this album,my two personal favourite's,are water to a flame,and over joyed,featuring stevie wonder,and as I said another couple.Celine has changed her style of singing,on this album,she even said so,when she was on the jonathon Ross show recently.However there are still lot's of flicker's,of the old Celine on her song's,but I think all she had to do,was sing like she normally does,but of course with new song's,and the album would have still been a hit.I think when these singer's have been around a long time,they feel as if they have gone stale,and have to start and change there,format,why? When you have a voice like her's,all you have to do,is keep what you are doing! Look at Barbra Streisand,she has never tried to change her voice,her image,nothing!!! and she is still Amazing,and current,I rest my case!

Love, Marriage & Divorce
Love, Marriage & Divorce
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful album!, 15 Feb 2014
I have to give this album 5* as it deserves them.It has a mixture of up tempo song's,and beautiful ballads,just as you would expect from Toni,as no one does ballad's as good as her.The song I wish,which is Toni singing on her own,is a beautiful ballad.There is only two song's on this album,that are a bit iffy,other than that,it is perfection,personified! Toni is on top form,and her and baby face just compliment each other,as they always have.I only got this album on Thursday,and have not stopped playing it since,it is just gorgeous,what more can I say!!!! apart from thank god she didn't stop singing! We have Baby face and Anita Baker to thank for that,as they talked her out of it.

Christmas, With Love
Christmas, With Love
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas with Leona, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas, With Love (Audio CD)
Fantastic Christmas album.I don't usually like singers,who do cover's,but for Leona I will make an exception,purely because it is brilliant,and it has a bit of everythingand she really does the song's justice,and I found myself enjoying most of them,better,than the originals.I love this album!! and take it from me,you won't be disappointed with this album.

Carbs & Cals: Count your Carbs & Calories with over 1,700 Food & Drink Photos!
Carbs & Cals: Count your Carbs & Calories with over 1,700 Food & Drink Photos!
by Chris Cheyette
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 5 Dec 2013
This is a brilliant book,whether you are a diabetic,or just wanting to eat healthily.If you are counting the calories,then this is the book for you,as it does all the hard work for you.You can even get a pocket size version,which is useful, for eating out.If I'm planning what to eat,for example,an evening meal,I just get my book out,and check how much carbs,and fat ect,may be in that meal,and if it is telling me,that the meal,has lots of carbs,and fat,I just look through,and choose something else,that is low in the carbs and fat.I have just lost 21lbs with this book,and because it shows you how much carbs,fat,and sat fat is in a portion,I have thought,gosh,I am going to eat that amount,i'l e the smaller portion now.I have always had a big appetite!!,but his book has changed my eating habits,for the better,I now eat like a normal person,and I'm not always hungry now,as my stomach has shrunk so much.I can't praise this book,high enough!!

Columbo - The Complete Series (2011 Repackage) [DVD]
Columbo - The Complete Series (2011 Repackage) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Falk
Price: 46.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbo need's no introduction!!, 14 Nov 2013
I haven't opened the box yet!,but I have seen every columbo ever made,and they are brilliant,just classics! Yes,they look a bit dated now,but that is part of their charm,but Columbo was amazing,and he will alway's be on our screen's,just as he is now.Watching him in action,is just poetry in motion,and if you are already a fan,then as I said,he need's no introduction! This is a great DVD set to own.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2013 10:24 PM GMT

The Guilt Trip [DVD] [2012]
The Guilt Trip [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Barbra Streisand
Price: 8.00

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst film I have ever seen!!!, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Guilt Trip [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Went to the cinema to see this.My mum and I are massive Streisand fan's,but oh dear this was a massive let down.It is absolute garbage,stupid,ridiculous,and we couldnt believe,that Barbra Streisand,would actually put her name to this film.If you buy it,you will be sorry!,I wouldn't even have it given.I'm even more upset,that I paid 14 for the tickets at the cinema.what more can I say!

The Heat [DVD]
The Heat [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock
Price: 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars A real belly laugh!, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Heat [DVD] (DVD)
Just to reiterate,what has already been said,this film is hilarious,and I went to see it last night,and yes,everyone in the cinema,was laughing that much,it was hard not to.I knew it was going to be good!,but nothing had prepared me for just, how good!! I love Sandra bullock,as she is so funny anyway,but mellissa mc carthy will have you roaring with laughter,and the two of them together,simply outstandingly superb! I can't wait to get my hand's on the DVD,for my collection.

Think Like a Man: Music From & Inspired By the Film
Think Like a Man: Music From & Inspired By the Film
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 10.91

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice surprise!, 8 May 2013
I only bought this cd,for,the track Think like a man.I already love never too much,by Luther,but boy was I in for a surprise,it is a brilliant Album,only one song,a bit iffy,but every other track,fantastic.It is up to you,whether you want to buy it,all I can say is,I'm glad I did,I love it.

Kandi Koated
Kandi Koated
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a great comeback,for me!, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Kandi Koated (Audio CD)
If I'm honest,I didn't think this was great,infact,I was very disappointed.I only liked two songs,the one featuring NeYo,and fly above,as I loved it on Housewives of Atlanta.I think Kandi has a great voice,and if you are a fan of the show,that's currently running.I think she should have released The Ring didn't mean a thing,as think she sing's it fantastic.As for this,forget it!

The Moment
The Moment
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 8.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Her worst CD yet, 8 May 2013
This review is from: The Moment (Audio CD)
I love Lisa stansfield,always have,and have all her cd's,but only recently bought this one.I wish I hadn't,it is terrible.I can't believe,she released something,so bad.My advice,is don't buy it,as you will be sorry you did.Her old stuff,is a million times better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4