Profile for A. Driscoll > Reviews

The Fairy Chronicles Book Four: Firefly and the Quest of the Black Squirrel
The Fairy Chronicles Book Four: Firefly and the Quest of the Black Squirrel
by J H Sweet

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Storyline_Very Appealing, 20 Mar. 2006
I was glad I bought this book because it very much surprised me. The writer mixed up a lot of things for a unique combination of items to make up this storyline. (black squirrel, nature, camping, meaning in trees, dwarf, fairies, responsibility, blue moons, magical blue moon clover, Black Stag, shedding antlers, hornets, ghost leaves, American Indian fairy) What is veryy interesting is some of the real things mixed up with the magical ones. I almost believed the whole thing!
One message is very important and stands out in this book, that life is more important than earthly treasures. I thought the squit part was very cute and clever too. And I almost believed in him too! Because of his job of catching air-flies and spreading spores and lichens.
This was a fun book for me to read and very surprising. It makes me want to read more about fairies.