Profile for Miss DJ Somerfield > Reviews

Content by Miss DJ Somerfield

Miss DJ Somerfield

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Infantino Swift Carrier (Black)
Infantino Swift Carrier (Black)
Offered by Prut

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product...go out and buy!!, 4 Feb. 2015
Found this carrier totally invaluable with my little one who wouldn't be put down anywhere. I didn't start using it until he was about a month old as prior to that I had tried a tomy carrier (that felt completely unsafe) and the baba sling which neither me or my baby liked at all! This carrier supports the baby well,it's nice and secure leaving both your hands free,I would do housework,chop vegetables etc and my baby would nap in it. Is great for wearing out on the school run or round the supermarket. Infact I took this everywhere for the first few months as my LO went through a phase of hating the buggy. It is easy to put on yourself,you just pull it over your head once you have adjusted the straps etc to the right size,and easy to pop baby in by yourself. These were also important requirements for me. Could not of managed without this!!

My Child Twizzle Entertainer
My Child Twizzle Entertainer

4.0 out of 5 stars ... buying this after reading the other reviews but am glad I did, 21 Jan. 2015
I was dubious about buying this after reading the other reviews but am glad I did. It gives my 8month old somewhere safe to play for short periods of time. He has been using it since he was about 5months. It's good that he can swivvel round 360 degrees and see whats going on and he enjoys bouncing on the footplate. Only downside was it was quite stiff to put together so took awhile.

My Friends (Nintendo DS)
My Friends (Nintendo DS)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
My six year old son has really enjoyed this game.

10pcs Velvet Animal Style Finger Puppets Set
10pcs Velvet Animal Style Finger Puppets Set
Offered by cheap4uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
Really pretty. Good quality. Excellent value. Would highly recommend.

Clippasafe Two Toy Ties assorted colours
Clippasafe Two Toy Ties assorted colours
Offered by BabySecurity

4.0 out of 5 stars Could do with being a bit longer but no more ..., 21 Jan. 2015
Could do with being a bit longer but no more lost toys and my son can just reach the toys to his mouth which is what he wants to do!

Nat Geo Quiz: Wild Life (Wii)
Nat Geo Quiz: Wild Life (Wii)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun quiz, 21 Jan. 2015
Good fun quiz. My 6 year old son is very into animals and enjoys this quiz and has learnt some interesting facts

Playmobil 5230 Dinos Volcano with T-Rex Dinosaur
Playmobil 5230 Dinos Volcano with T-Rex Dinosaur

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality as usual from playmobil, 21 Jan. 2015
Got in the sale. Would not pay full price for this. Good quality as usual from playmobil.

Bomb Cosmetics Finest Handmade Soaps Chunks Gift Set
Bomb Cosmetics Finest Handmade Soaps Chunks Gift Set

4.0 out of 5 stars They don't all smell the same as some of the other reviews state and they look very pretty in a glass jar in the, 21 Jan. 2015
Only gave 4stars as some of the chunks really are very small but there are some decent sized ones as well. They don't all smell the same as some of the other reviews state and they look very pretty in a glass jar in the bathroom

Lighthouse Postcard album with 50 clear pockets, blue
Lighthouse Postcard album with 50 clear pockets, blue
Offered by Prophila GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
Bought for my mum as a christmas present. She is really impressed and going to purchase another one.

Playmobil 5235 Dinos Dimetrodon Dinosaurs
Playmobil 5235 Dinos Dimetrodon Dinosaurs

3.0 out of 5 stars My son had been after some playmobil dinos for a while but I am glad I didn't pay the full price, 21 Jan. 2015
Got this in the sale. My son had been after some playmobil dinos for a while but I am glad I didn't pay the full price. Very small set.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6