Profile for mitchellroad > Reviews

DOUGH EXTRUDERS 4 PACK
DOUGH EXTRUDERS 4 PACK
Offered by 123ICU

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun little tools, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: DOUGH EXTRUDERS 4 PACK (Toy)
These extruders are a great addition to any Play-doh toolkit. My three-year old son loves making "worms" and "spaghetti" with these extruders... and I like using them as well! The only downside is of the four extruders I received, I only got three different designs (so I got one style twice). Not a huge deal, but it would have been nice to get four different ones.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sleepsacks for summer weather, 6 Oct. 2014
This twin pack of sleep sacks is great value, and the perfect weight for warm summer days (and nights). My son won't sleep well unless he's in a sleep sack, and these are extrememly light weight, so I didn't stress about putting him in these even when it was warm out. They are also good quality, as I'd expect of Grobag.

Tommee Tippee Baby Nail Clippers 1 Unit
Tommee Tippee Baby Nail Clippers 1 Unit
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good nail clippers for little ones, 6 Oct. 2014
These nail clippers do just as they're supposed to. The handle fits well in my hand and the clippers seem quite sharp, so you can get the dreaded job of clipping nails over quickly.

Potette Plus Green
Potette Plus Green
Offered by Baby Years Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little travel potty!, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Potette Plus Green (Baby Product)
When we started potty-training our two-year old, I had visions of being confined to the house for the next few months. Not so with the Potette Plus travel potty! This little potty folds up small enough to take it anywhere, and you can keep it loaded with up to three disposable liners, so you're good for a day out. Even now that my son has moved on to using a toilet instead of a potty, he'll still sometimes use the travel potty when we're out, as it's more appealing than many public toilets! If you search around, you can often find the liners on a deal, and you can also use travel potty as a training seat if you don't want to buy liners anymore. Some people have complained that the legs are wobbly, but I haven't found this at all if you follow the instructions.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to a play kitchen!, 6 Oct. 2014
I bought this set for my three-year old, as an accessory for his play kitchen. The set is very sturdy and should therefore last several years of intense toddler play. The colour is good and the size is perfect for most play kitchens. I only wish it came with two oven mitts instead of just one!

LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano
LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little piano!, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano (Toy)
I bought this for my son's first birthday.... He loves hitting the keys and seeing the balls pop up into the air. As an additional benefit, my three-year old seems to enjoy it as well! There are different "learning" functions like numbers, colours, etc. that are great for older toddlers as well.

Zone - Boys Blue Multi Coloured Out Of Space Print Welly - Size 8 - Blue
Zone - Boys Blue Multi Coloured Out Of Space Print Welly - Size 8 - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 6 Oct. 2014
I bought these welly boots for my 3-year old son, as a spare pair for nursery. He loves ones in bright colours, so these seemed to fit the bill. The fit seems good, so these are great value for money. The only downside... They have quite a strong plasticy smell, but I'm hoping this will go away over time.

Morphy Richards Cafe Mattino 47070 Programmable Filter Coffee Maker - Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot coffee!, 6 Oct. 2014
I researched quite a few coffee makers online before making my purchase, and am glad that I did! This coffee maker makes delicious, hot coffee in a few minutes, and keeps it lovely and hot for two hours, after which it has an auto-off feature. I haven't used the program feature yet, but this seems pretty easy to use when the time comes. The only downside is the ridiculously small entrance to the water reservoir. You need to have the coffee maker in a particular position to pour the water in without spilling it. Otherwise, I'm a very happy customer!

Disney Winnie the Pooh Training Seat
Disney Winnie the Pooh Training Seat

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little training seat!, 6 Oct. 2014
My son has been using this for a few weeks now, after having used a potty for a few months. The seat stays put on the toilet seat, which means my son can get up onto the toilet by himself (without a step). The only slight downside is that the toilet seat underneath still gets a little wet sometimes.

Isotoner Women's Space Dye Ballet Slippers Pink Scuffs 95317PNK7 7 UK
Isotoner Women's Space Dye Ballet Slippers Pink Scuffs 95317PNK7 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, and a good price, 16 Sept. 2013
I bought these to replace another pair of Isotoner slippers that had worn out, and I've not been disappointed. These are very comfortable and arrived quickly from the seller.

Page: 1 | 2