Profile for Kerry Benjamin > Reviews

Content by Kerry Benjamin

Kerry Benjamin "Kez" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum
RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum
Offered by Royal_Beauty
Price: 23.94

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say.... it works!, 10 April 2013
I bought this stuff after using eye lash extensions for the very first time. Needless to say, that was an absolute disaster and the woman who did the extensions put so much glue on, that I lost practically every eyelash of my own when they were removed. I went to a new beauty therapist, who said the first one had done an awful job, but she couldn't even help me as I had lost so many of my own lashes, and what was left was little stubs! I did some research and bought some of this stuff, I have to say I was quite skeptical, but after 2 weeks, my lashes had grown enough so that i could have a new set of extensions put on. I continued to use this stuff until my own lashes grew back completely, this took about 6 weeks and then removed the eye lash extensions and never used them again. Now my lashes look fab and I only use this stuff every few months for a couple of weeks, and my lashes are longer than they originally were before the accident!

Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush
Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little detangler!, 10 April 2013
Bought this for myself, but it ended up being stolen by my mother who says it is quite simply the best little hairbrush she's ever owned.

Good Food: Healthy Eats: Triple-tested Recipes: 101 Healthy Eats (Good Food 101)
by Jane Hornby
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but full of fab recipes., 10 April 2013
This is a fab book, it is one of the most used in my house. Tons of recipes which I will use again and again, and it was really well priced. The book is tiny so it's easy to store.

Bottle Shock (2008) (Blu-Ray)
Bottle Shock (2008) (Blu-Ray)
Dvd ~ Chris Pine
Offered by Retro_Foundation
Price: 13.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and Underated little Gem of a movie, 10 April 2013
This is a real gem. It's not big budget, or block buster, but it does have a fab story line and plenty of humour. Alan Rickman is just divine in it, hilariously funny, and the cinematography is great too. Makes me want to up and leave and buy a vineyard in California.

Eylure Liftoff 6ml Individual Lash Remover
Eylure Liftoff 6ml Individual Lash Remover
Offered by OhBeauty
Price: 3.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't remove my fake lashes, but did a good job removing my real ones!, 10 April 2013
I really can't say much about this product. It doesn't work...? I bought some because I desperately wanted to remove some annoying eye lash extensions. But they did not remove any of them, I soaked them in this remover, steamed them, did everything possible but nothing happened and sadly I took a lot of my own lashes out in the process. Yup, my fault in the first place for messing around with stupid extensions, but beware of this remover!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2013 9:56 AM BST

Automatic LED Night Light - Plug in & Energy Saving Dusk 2 Dawn LED Night Light Sensitive Night Light
Offered by Strictly Lamps
Price: 4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, still, after many months!, 10 April 2013
I bought this as I don't like complete darkness when i get up in the night. It works fantastically well, not to dim, not too bright, and it is still going strong after many months.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 7.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all for a pure action flick!, 10 April 2013
If you're into 2 hours of complete action with not much thinking involved, then this is a great flick. Sometimes we all want to vegetate in front of the TV and enjoy a guilty pleasure. This worked for me. I enjoyed it a lot more than most of the other Mission Impossible movies, and Tom can still get around pretty well in his 50s! Great special effects! Bought this for my 16 year old bro and he loved it.

Mystyle DeLuxe Charm Bracelets
Mystyle DeLuxe Charm Bracelets
Offered by Crocodile Web Group
Price: 18.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, good quality., 10 April 2013
I sat with my friends kid and played with this kit for a whole day during christmas. The stuff is great fun to make, and, once baked, it looks really good. You can make 2 bracelets of really good quality, and it keeps them entertained for hours!

Fashion Angels Make Up and Hair Design Portfolio Sketchbook
Fashion Angels Make Up and Hair Design Portfolio Sketchbook
Offered by LLC451
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls love this, 10 April 2013
Bought for 2 girls aged between 6-10 and it went down an absolute treat. So much so that their mothers rang me to ask where I got it from so they could get more.

TotalMount APPLE TV Universal Mounting Kit
TotalMount APPLE TV Universal Mounting Kit
Price: 26.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 10 April 2013
Works perfectly at doing exactly what it suppose to do. Makes things neat and tidy behind the TV, which is good!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3