Profile for Mr. I. F. Hart > Reviews

Content by Mr. I. F. Hart

Mr. I. F. Hart "Chimeraman" (Armadale,Scotland)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Why would you pay anymore?, 22 Nov 2013
Bought this item expecting very little. Only bought for charging and synching, but works in my Peugeot 208 Gti through the stereo for music and phone use, while its worked with all my chargers in the house. Great wee tool. So good, I bought another one!

What Doesn't Kill You
What Doesn't Kill You
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stripped down and basic, brilliant., 4 Nov 2013
Very talented young guy, saw him on Later...., had to get it, shame I've just missed the tour, i'd have bought a ticket.

Subliminal
Subliminal
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GTA 5 reminded how good it was, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Subliminal (MP3 Download)
Hadn't heard this track for about 20 years, GTA V brought it back, love it, get it, now, come on!

Silverline MSS04I Iron Padlock 50mm
Silverline MSS04I Iron Padlock 50mm
Offered by tooltime uk ltd
Price: 2.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Rusted within weeks, 25 April 2013
Not very expensive, and not built for the outdoors. Has been thrown in the bin already. You get what you pay for.

Manuel: Scotland's First Serial Killer
Manuel: Scotland's First Serial Killer
Price: 1.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Written by a lawyer. Appeals to lawyers, 25 April 2013
Spends a lot of time discussing the law and processes within. Not a lot about Manuel and the demons that drove him.

Prancer
Prancer
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars It's DEP, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Prancer (MP3 Download)
Brilliant of course. Buy it. Pine for the new album to be released. Not as radical sound as you might hope, but still amazing.

iRobot Roomba 630 Automatic Vacuum Floor Cleaner
iRobot Roomba 630 Automatic Vacuum Floor Cleaner
Offered by Haushaltsparadies.at
Price: 301.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life (Honestly), 25 April 2013
My brother in law has had these for years, and to be honest, I thought they were expensive gimmicks.

He lent me one of his old ones , and I had to buy my own within the week.

Start the hoover, and go walk the dog in the sunshine. Sit back and have a beer, get on with something much less boring instead, all this and more could be yours, whilst the Roomba gets on with cleaning the house.

I have a collie, and he sheds so much, I would have to clean the place with my heavy duty vax every day. Stick on your Roomba, and be surprised just how much crap is left behind by ordinary hoovering.

Be honest with yourself. Are you honestly going to spend 90 minutes hoovering your flat, or will you run the hoover over your floors in the shortest time possible? Roomba last an hour and a half, and believe me, he makes a damn good job of it.

Get one!

Sharp LC32SH130K 32-inch HD Ready LCD TV
Sharp LC32SH130K 32-inch HD Ready LCD TV

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV at a bargain price!, 12 April 2012
Having never bought a Sharp product before, and being very cheap,i was a little sceptical about buying this TV. I needn't have worried!

This TV has lots of great features, from the USB port, 2 HDMI ports,easy to use GUI, very light compared to the 5 year old Samsung we have, very happy.

As a previous reviewer stated, the remote control is a little difficult to navigate, due to the amount of buttons and there small size, but its not really a major concern for myself.

I imagine the ports may be a little difficult to access once the TV is wall mounted, i have plugged a USB extension cable in to the TV so i will have access to the USB stick i use for the PVR function as and when i want, so all good as far as i'm concerned.