Profile for Red Star > Reviews

Pacific Rim
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just another transformer knock off..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Pacific Rim (Amazon Instant Video)
I thought... just another transformer knock off movie..... but it really wasn't. This movie had a decent plot of it own,the actors where very good and the fight scenes where fantastic. I think a slight deeper look into the science bit would have add some more depth, hence only 4 stars.

Homescapes Baby Pink Peonies in Square White Pot 19 cm - Artificial Flowers and Plants for Indoor Decoration

5.0 out of 5 stars These make me smile every morning!, 26 April 2013
I love flowers in bedrooms , but suffer from hayfever. These are just so lovely such good quality. It just makes me smile every morning.

Bridesmaids (Extended Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Bridesmaids (Extended Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Kristen Wiig
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning! Not as promised !, 30 Dec 2011
This was advertised as the "female version to hangover", but really it just a chick flick, with a few funny bits. Just disappointing. The acting was good, the plot was terrible and the advertisement was misleading. I was actually watching the clocking and hoping it would finished!

Watch The Throne
Watch The Throne

5.0 out of 5 stars "Gets the people going!!", 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Watch The Throne (Audio CD)
A-mazing, the flow, the beats... I love this ablum. The single Otis is good, but stand out tracks are Thats my B**ch, Ni**as in Paris and New Day. If you like Blue print (jay-Z) or College dropout (kanye) you might really like this.

Pukka Pad, Recycled Project Book A5
Pukka Pad, Recycled Project Book A5

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough of these!, 20 April 2011
I love this notebook, the pages are thick, so I can use really inky pens, but most of all I love the simplistic design of the cover, as I don't really care for patterns. This notebook is my first choice every time.

It is also good to see that products which are made from recycled paper, can be of high quality.

The Other Guys [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
The Other Guys [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Will F, you will like this, 1 Feb 2011
Very very funny, the plot is one we have all seen before, but the actors where good and jokes where orginal.
If you like blades of glory you will enjoy this.

Just Dance 2 (Wii)
Just Dance 2 (Wii)
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars To Much FUN!, 26 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
I wasn't sure if this was going to be any good but I saw a video of someone using it and it looks so fun! It has exceeeded all my expectations and more.
Thoughes without an inner child need not apply, this may just be to much fun for you.

EA Sports Active 2 (Wii)
EA Sports Active 2 (Wii)

2.0 out of 5 stars They forgot the fun this time..., 12 Jan 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I've played and had great success AND FUN with both EA active and EA Active more workouts, (even thought the strap would never stay put.)
I like the new heart rate monitor, even thought it took ages to step up , it is a great motivator to push yourself, and it works well.

The exercise fitness activities section, was not as fun as previous titles, which had tennis, boxing, volley ball, base ball, inline skating, short routine dancing and basketball.
In EA active more workouts there was skipping, obstacle courses(which is my favourite), squash, improved boxing sessions, paddle surfing, water skiing and step aerobics which keep things interesting.

This time around it is a more serious and rather boring package, with some football and basketball (which are very jerky and need fine tuning ) and a mountain hill ride. It has left me rather disappointed, but a bit hopeful for an improvement in the next release.
On a slightly more positive note, the leg strap has definitely been improved and is very light and stays put. Only wishing they had made it this way for the first two releases

Buddhism top 10
Buddhism top 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Just so right., 20 Jun 2010
This review is from: Buddhism top 10 (MP3 Download)
I was searching for ages for something to help me sleep and relax. Out of all the music I have tried, this is the most consistent, no weird in and out music, just smooth, and uplifting. I took the risk of buying the whole album and can say, it has been the best buy I made in months.
By the time I get off the train from my commute home, I am smiling and feeling relaxed and wind down. I could not recommend this album highly enough.

Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed Asner

5.0 out of 5 stars Pixar never fails...., 9 Mar 2010
My partner and I do not have kids (yet!), but we do love animations, a lot.
What I love about anything that Pixar touches is the originality of it, not to mention the amazing graphics . Can you imagine another company having and elderly person as their lead? I can't imagine a company brave enough to try something like this, then Pixar come along and blows all the old ideas out the water. This is an excellent film, it will make you cry, it will make you laugh but more so it will warm your heart.

Page: 1 | 2