Profile for THAMESDITTON46 > Reviews

Fun Snaps - 10 packs supplied
Offered by Kidsworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Snap them up!, 28 Nov 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I remembered these from my childhood so bought some for my seven year old son. He and his friends love them and at this price for so many it is fantastic value even though there are normally a few duds in the box.

They suddenly seem to be the "in thing" this winter as I think they are selling them in Hawkins Bazaar for twice the price (still only 50p per box).

They are harmless, but I would not allow them to be thrown indoors as they leave a small deposit of grit and a scrap of paper when they explode - and sometimes make a small soot mark.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

1.0 out of 5 stars NO SURPRISES HERE!, 21 Nov 2011
This is not a review of the Kindle itself, which I have bought for my wife's Christmas present.

It is a WARNING to others that it is arrives in the post in a very distinctive box with "kindle" written on the outside.

So, my wife now knows what she is getting for Christmas due to the thoughtlessness of Amazon (I did tick the box that it was going to be gift when I ordered).

If you are buying one for somebody who lives in your house make sure you get to the post first!!

Not a happy customer hence the star rating.
Comment Comments (30) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2011 9:00 PM GMT