Profile for Apple Stroodel > Reviews

Apple Stroodel

Valentine Joe
Valentine Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars The Heart of the story is Hidden, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Valentine Joe (Kindle Edition)
A lovely book, with a authentic heart felt plot. Every child and adult for that mater, like myself, should read this. I really enjoyed it, taking me hauntingly into the past and WW 1, a trip that will stay with me when I think of Valentine's Day. Thank you Rebecca Stevens for this work, God bless you as you have blessed me amen x

Guilty Gadgets ® - 1.5m 1.4v High speed Gold Plated Micro HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Cable For Amazon Fire HD 8 9, Kindle Fire HD 7 (Not HDX) (only works on Kindle purchased before Sept 2013, see picture for two ports), Blackberry Playbook, Google Asus Nexus 10 Microsoft Surface tablet, Mobile Phone, Cameras, other Tablets or device with Micro Port to PC or HD TV LED LCD Plasma Projector HDTV
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars picture perfect, 2 Jun 2014
Fantastic purchase, now I can watch all my HD films on my HD tv from my kindle library. It works a treat, giving me good picture quality and sound. Downside was that my lead got lost in the post but that was the Royal Mails fault and Guilty Gadjets sent me another one straight away after I reported it through Amazon's complaints procedure, so fair play to them. The price was bang on to, £4.99 so much cheaper than the shops as Maplins wanted £24.99 and PC World wanted £14.99 respectively, so a real bargain, plus free postage to boot, it don't get much better than that. Can now view my email, read my paper, play my music , everything can be done now in a large screen format if I so wish to. Many thanx to Guilty Gadgets from a happy customer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2014 5:51 PM BST

The Book Thief
The Book Thief

5.0 out of 5 stars I am haunted by this book amen, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Book Thief (Kindle Edition)
I recommend this book to you the human race. It's words will touch your soul, and prepare you to meet its narrator in a different light. He will come like a thief in the night and steal your book, your book of life, but what will be your story, your legacy, will it be written for all to learn from, as was the Book Thief. Mankind read, weep, laugh, hurt, and feel the pain within these pages, a must read for the soul and salvation of human kind amen.
God reach in to all that turn its pages amen.

This Is... 1985
This Is... 1985

3.0 out of 5 stars Recession alley, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: This Is... 1985 (MP3 Download)
Hits from the recession ridden era not bad, but only OKish, But for 79p beggars cant be choosers and with money tight after Chrimbo, you could do worse.

Crazy Love
Crazy Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Buble, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Crazy Love (MP3 Download)
How could anyone not be tempted to buy this at £1.99. Fantastic album from a genius. Buble at his best.

Bridge Over Troubled Water
Bridge Over Troubled Water

4.0 out of 5 stars Golden Oldie, 9 Jan 2014
This was good easy listening folk music. Great to listen to whilst reading a book. Have heard the album before so I knew what I was buying. The price was right too £1.99 for this Golden timeless oldie. So Mr Amazon more of the same price wise please because I will pay it for a good blast from the past.

101 best jokes
101 best jokes

2.0 out of 5 stars Gags to forget, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: 101 best jokes (Kindle Edition)
Basically heard most of the jokes before,

so nothing new to laugh at here. To finish the review I needed six more words, that should do it.

BBC Weather
BBC Weather

4.0 out of 5 stars Weather at a Glance, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
Not bad all, weather at a glance in my locality, plus anywhere in Britain, easy to use and gives you a forecast for the next few days, what more do you need as a gardener or if your planning a day out.