Profile for caz > Reviews

Content by caz

caz

Page: 1 | 2
Mcvitie's Baked Mini Cheddars Branston Pickle Flavour 50 g (Pack of 30)
Mcvitie's Baked Mini Cheddars Branston Pickle Flavour 50 g (Pack of 30)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bransten Pickle Flavour Mini Cheddars, 17 Mar 2014
I got this box of 30pks as not only did it work out cheaper this way but I can only buy them in one local shop and they only sell them individually and not as a multipack.

FURminator 2013 De-Shedding Tool for Dogs
FURminator 2013 De-Shedding Tool for Dogs
Offered by KibanzaStore

4.0 out of 5 stars Large FURminator, 29 Jan 2014
I got this as friends had recommended it and the product was on offer. Didn't get the very basic one but got this instead as it has the button which pushes the fur out from the FURminator. I don't know if its the way I'm using it but this button doesn't always expel all the fur from the FURminator and I end up pulling the rest off by hand. Not only does it make a difference in the amount of dog fur left around the home (got a LARGE Labrador who just left fur everywhere before !) he also looks better. At the moment I'm using it every other day which seems to be OK. Would suggest if brushing indoors and you don't want to have to hoover after each use then you will need to put some sort of cover down as I've found fur not only comes away in the FURminator but also loosely too.

Jura Travel Rug - Knee Rug - Antique Royal Stewart
Jura Travel Rug - Knee Rug - Antique Royal Stewart
Offered by Letsbuyittoday

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for money, 29 Jan 2014
Bought this as an xmas present, whilst it looks nice I thought it would be slightly thicker but the person I bought it for seems to like it anyway.

200 TC 100% Combed Cotton King Size Fitted Frilled Valance Sheet - BRILLIANT WHITE
Offered by 4Seasons Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars King Size Valance Sheet, 29 Jan 2014
At last I have found an extra deep king size fitted valance sheet which is exactly that, whenever I've bought extra deep ones before from different shops they've turned out to be on the small size but with these ones , I don't have to struggle trying to make it fit my very deep mattress/bed (if anything it is extra generous on the sizing and is slightly too big but I'm not bothered by that). Not sure what it'll be like after washing, hoping it stays the same. Would recommend if you have a very deep mattress/bed.

Jackie Disco
Jackie Disco
Offered by MasterDVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Jackie Disco, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Jackie Disco (Audio CD)
Ordered this along with Jackie - Summer Special and enjoying listening to both, good variety of music, bringing back lots of memories.

Jackie - Summer Special
Jackie - Summer Special

4.0 out of 5 stars Jackie - Summer Special, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Jackie - Summer Special (Audio CD)
Enjoying listening to this CD's, good variety on them & for the money good value.
Also got Jackie Disco which is just as good.

Greatest Ever Disco: the Definitive Collection
Greatest Ever Disco: the Definitive Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Ever Disco : the Definitive Collection, 1 May 2013
Enjoyed (enjoying) listening to these CD's, brought back lots of memories. Sound quality is very good & think the price is very good considering you get 3 CD's in this collection.

DOLCE GUSTO 36 COFFEE POD HOLDER RACK, CAPSULE STAND
DOLCE GUSTO 36 COFFEE POD HOLDER RACK, CAPSULE STAND

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Coffee Pod Holder, 3 Mar 2013
Ordered as a gift but which I hadn't bothered, it was badly made, the pods kept slipping out as the frame work was out of shape. Certainly wasn't worth the money.

Only good thing was delivery was prompt.

KitMaster® Boxed 4 in 1 Remote Control LCD Display Dog Training or Anti Bark Collar
Offered by Kit Master®

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, 15 Aug 2012
This is OK for the price but found my dog got used to it quickly so had to keep upping the strength. The receiver light stays on almost all the time when it should only light up when activated hence batteries soon ran out, also had to keep retuning the controller to the receiver which is even more annoying by the fact the prongs in the receiver had to be removed each time so that the batteries could be removed/reinserted. Don't think its man enough for my labrador, it seems more effective on my daughters miniature schnauzer.

48" Giant silver strong dog cage by Doghealth ck48
48" Giant silver strong dog cage by Doghealth ck48
Offered by DogHealth - leaders in dogcare

5.0 out of 5 stars 48" dog crate, 23 Feb 2012
Received dog crate day after it was ordered which I call excellent service as I only paid the standard delivery charge & not the next day delivery one!!
PLENTY of room inside for my large labrador (think I prob. could've have got away with the 42" crate but wasn't prepared to take the chance).
Price was very good,if I had bought this size in my local pet store it would've been twice the price.
Be warned though it definitely is what the description says "Giant" so you need a room with plenty of space to accomodate it!
Very happy so far with this purchase, & our labrador seems very happy with it also.

Page: 1 | 2