Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Mother Multiples: Breastfeeding & Caring for Twins or More! (La Leche League International Book)
by Karen Kerkhoff Gromada

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lifesaver!, 7 April 2012
Being an obsessive researcher, I bought and read this book while expecting my twins, born March 2010.

I can categorically say that I would have given up within the first month if I hadn't read this book and been forearmed with the knowledge of what to expect, what problems I might encounter (and how to resolve them) and first and foremost been given the confidence and knowledge that breastfeeding twins IS possible, despite all the negativity you may encounter! As it was, I went on to feed my girls for nearly 10 months and it remains to this day my proudest ever achievement!

Having spoken to many ladies wondering about breastfeeding multiples since feeding my own, my first piece of advice is always to buy a copy of this book and read it before the babies arrive!

To the reviewers who criticise it for being "militant" or too pro-breastfeeding, I'd have thought that there was a big enough clue in the title of the book as to the fact that breastfeeding is of course discussed and encouraged by the author!!