Profile for S. Fairley > Reviews

Content by S. Fairley

S. Fairley "stu" (uk)

O'Neill Men's Chad Sandal Mochachino Brown 043032.7080 43 9 UK
O'Neill Men's Chad Sandal Mochachino Brown 043032.7080 43 9 UK
Offered by discount sports superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable thong, 29 July 2010
Although these are classed as mochachino brown they are more an olive green, however these are a great looking pair of comfortable footwear

Toshiba HDDR320E04EL_CS 320GB USB Portable External Hard Drive (McAfee Internet Security, Password Protection, Encryption, Blue) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars toshiba 320gb external hard drive, 25 Jan 2010
Received this hard drive and was able to plug it in and transfer my files across without any issue at all via the usb port. Accessing files from it is like it was as quick as if it was an internal drive.

Its a sleek little piece of equipment that sits nicely beside my laptop unobtrusively.

Does what it says it does

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars KIS 2010, 19 Jan 2010
i got KIS 2010 as i had been previously running AVG which had been fine until recently when it let a couple of trojans and worms have a party on my laptop.

I intially had a problem getting KIS to work after installing it but this turned out to be due to the aforementioned problems preventing installation. I tried to work through this myself at first as i am always cynical about contacting support centres. I ended up emailing kaspersky and was pleasantly surprised at the prompt responses which enabled me to work through the problems and had KIS2010 up and running very soon after. Could not fault them at all and now feel that my laptop is now safe with all the features of KIS2010