Profile for Miss London > Reviews

Content by Miss London

Miss London "totality" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
I Shall Not Hate: A Gaza Doctor's Journey on the Road to Peace and Human Dignity
by Izzeldin Abuelaish

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Dec 2014
Brilliant book of the Isreali Palestinian issue.

Sleek Make Up True Colour Lipstick Mystic 3.5g
Sleek Make Up True Colour Lipstick Mystic 3.5g

1.0 out of 5 stars The colour received was pinkish.. Certainly not purple. Why put up a totally wrong colour to what is actually being sold?!?!, 9 Dec 2014
Deceptive... Not colour pictured

Cursive Handwriting Practice Workbook for Boys
Cursive Handwriting Practice Workbook for Boys
by Julie Harper

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 Oct 2014
Very good and practical writing book. Does the job and my son likes it. I don't normally give 5 stars but had to in order to neutralise the one star the previous reviewer gave the book. My boys like the fact that it contains terms they enjoy playing with and can relate to, such as cars, helicopters, etc. If the politics surrounding our PC crazy society is left at the door, people can clearly see that this book does what it sets out to do - teach cursive writing - really well. I'm ordering another for my younger son.

Train Simulator 2014 (PC DVD)
Train Simulator 2014 (PC DVD)
Offered by 6 Hungry Weasels

5.0 out of 5 stars ... (aged 8 and 9) have 2 copies as they hate sharing (, 4 Sep 2014
My 2 boys (aged 8 and 9) have 2 copies as they hate sharing (:|) and totally love playing the game. I do seem to shell out on 'special' trains/routes fortnightly but hey, if they are happy, I am.

I'm not sure what the minimum specs are but it runs like magic on their custom-built (powerful) gaming computers. We bought TS2013 and got free upgrade to TS2014 which they agreed was much better in terms of graphics. Now, they're both looking forward to the free upgrade to TS2015 in a month or so.

Amour- Fashion Retro Maxi Hippie Boho Paisley Print Strapless Summer Sun Dress Casual (M, 1-B8825 Black)
Offered by East Link

3.0 out of 5 stars Got 2 of these. The black sleeveless dress was ..., 23 Aug 2014
Got 2 of these. The black sleeveless dress was drab and long. I'm 5.9 and it reaches the knees - I was expecting a shorter dress, as pictured. The red/black dress with the halter-neck strings was also long but the colours were okay. Nothing stands out about both dresses. If I'd seen them in a shop, I wouldn't have given them a second glance. Will be okay poolside, I guess.

New Ladies Long Boob Tube Bandeau Strapless Womens Elasticated Jersey Summer Maxi Dress Purple Size 12 14
Offered by WHOOSH Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 23 Aug 2014
Fit perfectly. True to size. Stays up. Good long drop (I'm 5.9). Nice material. Excellent value for money. Happy.

Womens Aztec And Stripe Print Elasticated Shearing Maxi Dress (M/L (UK 12-14), Aztec/Orange)
Offered by MIXLOT LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars As pictured, 23 Aug 2014
The colours and drop of the long aztec maxi are as pictured. It's vibrant, ankle-long (I'm 5.9) and true to size (I'm 14 and got the M/L). The material is ok - not keen on the feel but for the price it costs, I think it provides good value for money.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 15 Aug 2014
It's a pyjama bottom. Slightly shorter than my preference (I'm 5.8 tall) but hey, it's just a pyjama bottom.

LADIES PLAIN SHEERING BOOB TUBE MAXI DRESS ALL COLOUR AND SIZES (M/L(12-14), NAVY BLUE)
Offered by fashionfigureoutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfecto for tall me, 15 Aug 2014
Bought the navy blue. I am size 14 and just over 5.8 feet tall and the fit of the 12-14 is perfect. For the first time, a maxi actually comes down to my ankles. The bust area is perfect (I am D)and stays up, The flow and drop are fab and the material feels luxurious. Hope it stays that way after a wash. Ordering another.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but wide, 9 Aug 2014
As noted in previous reviews, these are very comfortable but they are also very wide fitting and look rather loose. They're not the most attractive flip flops..as a matter of fact, they are quite drab, even with the pompom on top. They'll be okay for the local pool but not for showing off on holiday.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12