Profile for F. Hyde > Reviews

Content by F. Hyde

F. Hyde "Frances" (Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kisag Swiss Trio peeler set - The finest peeler set you will ever own
Kisag Swiss Trio peeler set - The finest peeler set you will ever own
Offered by Meggys-Fundgrube

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Mar. 2015
It's a lovely little set of peelers. I use them all the time. I have to be careful with the julienne peeler though - if I press too hard the blade pops off the handle! I am learning to be gentle.

Spearmark E14 Hello Kitty Kool Lamp
Spearmark E14 Hello Kitty Kool Lamp
Offered by LINEN IDEAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 Dec. 2014
It's lovely. A nice little Christmas present for my Grandaughter

Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell

5.0 out of 5 stars I do love it. And more to the point my little ..., 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I do love it. And more to the point my little granddaughter loves it too

The Hairy Dieters: Good Eating (Hairy Bikers)
The Hairy Dieters: Good Eating (Hairy Bikers)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an excellent addition to the Hairy Dieters' library, 23 Oct. 2014
It's an excellent addition to the Hairy Dieters' library. It's an excellent addition to the general Hairy Bikers' library as well. Lots of very yummy recipes

Smartio Purple Leather Case with Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for Ipad2 and Ipad3
Offered by Global Distributor

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 23 Oct. 2014
The keyboard won't charge, so I can't use it, and it was the keyboard that I really wanted.. Also if I have my iPad inside the case, then the iPad won't charge because the connector doesn't fit snuggly, so it doesn't really function as a cover either. It's not very useful at all.

Japanese DeMYSTiFieD, 2nd Edition
Japanese DeMYSTiFieD, 2nd Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful resource when learning Japanese, 26 July 2014
Excellent and very useful book which I am enjoying using. However, it proved impossible to get the sound files. Despite trying with multiple email addresses I never got the promised download link. This isn't a huge issue for me as I am using the book as a study tool when commuting and don't really need them but if they are promised then they should be delivered.

New 2 in 1 USB 2.0+SD Card Reader for Apple iPad 2/ 3
New 2 in 1 USB 2.0+SD Card Reader for Apple iPad 2/ 3
Offered by iTekLife Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Has done exactly what I wanted it to do, 14 Feb. 2014
I bought this so I could leave my laptop at home while travelling and still be able to upload my photos from my ipad. It has allowed me to do exactly that at a very cheap price. I am very pleased with it.

1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept me amused on a long haul flight, 4 Oct. 2013
A useful plane book, but not one you would just sit down and read cover to cover. A dipping book rather than a main course

Chicken & Eggs: River Cottage Handbook No.11
Chicken & Eggs: River Cottage Handbook No.11
by Mark Diacono

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 4 Oct. 2013
We bought this book when we first got our chickens because we trust the River cottage series and needed some guidelines. (Also, the other chicken-keeping books we found all seemed to be American which wasn't all that helpful.) We have found the book very useful and helpful. An excellent addition to the RC range. Now we need one on ducks :-)

The Hairy Dieters Eat for Life: How to Love Food, Lose Weight and Keep it Off for Good! (Hairy Bikers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for dieters, 4 Oct. 2013
We used the original diet book to lose weight and thoroughly enjoyed the recipes. We no longer need to lose weight but bought this for maintenance purposes. The recipes that we have tried are flavoursome, interesting, delicious and calorie-counted. We eat calorie-counted meals during the week, but still use this book (and the original one) even on weekends when we are not being as careful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3