Profile for Bella > Reviews

Content by Bella

Bella (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ex-Pro Optical Microfibre Screen/Lens Cleaning Cloth for Plasma/LCD/TFT/Camera/Tablet/iPhone/iPad (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 May 2014
Brilliant screen cloths. I uses them to clean my iPad, iPhone, laptop and reading glasses. They come up like new. Very pleased with these. They're nice and small. Prompt delivery from supplier.

MAGNET Expert Ltd 13 x 19mm Assorted Small Fruity Skittle Magnets for office & Fridge (Pack of 12)

2.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless magnets, 14 May 2014
The magnet on this product is not strong enough to hold a paper up on a magnetic board, very dissapointed. It's a shame as they look nice but not just sit in the box

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 14 May 2014
I received my delivery today, I'm very happy with this bag. It's made of quality material and the stitiching is immaculate. Please note that it took over a week to arrive as it was shipped from abroad so if you're not is rush this is fine I didn't mind waiting as it's a lovely bag, well worth the wait.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2014 4:12 PM BST

48L Addis Roll Top Plastic Waste Refuse Kitchen Bin Linen
48L Addis Roll Top Plastic Waste Refuse Kitchen Bin Linen
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Addis Roll Top bin, 1 Jan. 2014
I ordered two of these to replace my recycling bins. I was happy with the prompt delivery, they were packaged well too. I would recommend these bins as they are strong. They are designed well because the indent at the front base is very handy when removing th lid and the bin liner, your foot holds the bin in place.

2 x TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock for Luggage Suitcases and Travel Red
2 x TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock for Luggage Suitcases and Travel Red
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars TSA locks, 26 Sept. 2013
We used these TSA locks on our trip to New York. They're really good value and I love the fact that they have 4 dials as you can use a family members birthday to remember the code. Very easy to set the code. Prompt delivery.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Regular 8oz. (236ml)
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Regular 8oz. (236ml)
Offered by TOTAL HAIR AND BEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars Castor Oil, 26 Sept. 2013
I have been using this oil for five months. Three times a week I massage this oil into my scalp and wrap my hair with a turbie towel. I noticed within two months that my hair started to thicken at the roots. My hairdresser recommended this as I had thinning hair. I'm really pleased I purchased this as my hair has thicken on top. I notice a huge difference when I have my hair in a pony tail. This also leaves your scalp feeling really healthy.

New York (AA Spiral Guides)
New York (AA Spiral Guides)
by AA Publishing
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, 26 Sept. 2013
I always purchase the AA Spiral Guides as they are really informative. I love the fact that they are spiral bound, it makes it so much easier to use them. This is a great travel guide and easy to use.

Organic Burst Spirulina Powder 100g
Organic Burst Spirulina Powder 100g
Offered by Alkalite

5.0 out of 5 stars Spirulina Powder, 26 Sept. 2013
This tastes lovely mixed with juice. I've had it with pineapple Juice and orange juice twice a day. My skin looks clearer and some of my grey hairs have reverted to my natural colour.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2013 12:11 PM GMT

Magnetic Glass Memo Board 35 cm x 35 cm Colour: Red
Magnetic Glass Memo Board 35 cm x 35 cm Colour: Red
Offered by Boards Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Noticeboard, 26 Sept. 2013
I love this noticeboard. It looks great on the wall against my cream walls. This is a really handy noticeboard but the kids have had fun leaving random messages for each other. It's been handy for leaving notes for myself. I'm really pleased with this glass noticeboard, it's so much nicer than a whiteboard. I've had numerous compliments from friends.

The Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe Book: Delicious Recipes Under 300, 400 and 500 Calories: 1 (Cooknation)
by Cooknation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 26 Sept. 2013
I'm really pleased with this book. Tasty recipes that are so easy to throw together. Though all recipes are low calorie they very tasty. It's worth purchasing this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5