Profile for ZeRO_MH > Reviews

Content by ZeRO_MH

ZeRO_MH ".MaTT.."

ENZO Mens Cargo Hardwearing Combat Work Trousers Designer Branded Jeans With *FREE BELT* EZ38 Waist 28 to 48 In Short, Regular & Long
Price: £26.95 - £29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great pair of jeans, 2 Aug 2013
These jeans are fantastic! I'm a 33" waist so went for the 34" and although they are very baggy around the waist it's nothing a belt can't fix! I've been wearing them almost every day for a couple of months now and besides a little scuffing on the cuffs from dragging on the floor they still look brand new!
all in all really impressed and I'm going to buy another pair in the 32" waist just to see if it's a better fit around there!

[Pack of 5] TECHGEAR® CLEAR LCD Screen Protector Guards With Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPod NANO 7 / 7th Generation / 16GB
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says, 10 May 2013
The screen protectors arrived quickly and do exactly what they promise to do!
I found them very easy to apply and managed to get no air bubbles under mine first try, the fact that you get 5 in a pack meant that I was able to give a couple to a friend with the same model of Ipod!
Only down side I have found is that the hole for the home button is slightly off centre and the screen protector does not make it all the way to the bottom, other than that a fantastic item!

Panasonic RP-HJE350E-S Advanced Ergo Fit Earphones  Anti-Touch Noise Cord- Silver
Panasonic RP-HJE350E-S Advanced Ergo Fit Earphones Anti-Touch Noise Cord- Silver
Offered by Picsio

3.0 out of 5 stars great to look at... and that's about it!, 6 Sep 2011
I bought these headphones to replace some Sony ones that I had had for 4 years but recently broke (I don't remember the model number).

First impressions were good, nice packaging good overall look of the headphones! second again was good, they felt well made and have a interesting round the head loopy "hands free" system, once I plugged them in and tried them out I found a problem, they fit my ears perfectly BUT! the sound was very tinny and echoed quite a bit, it also sounded like there was a lot of noise coming in from things around me (yes I tried using the different sized rubber adapters)

all in all no where near as good as my previous Sony headphones! I wont be sending them back because I can't be bothered with the hassle! I use them every day for the trip to and from work but I can put up with the poor sound quality.

1408 - Director's Cut Edition [2007] [DVD]
1408 - Director's Cut Edition [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Cusack
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars if you saw this film at the cinema... beware !, 10 Jan 2008
great film and great dvd .. the deleted scenes are intresting.. mainly jus alternative scenes to the original ones..

BUT ! if you saw this film at the cinema and thought the ending was good... watch out because the dvd does not have this ending anywhere on it (or anywhere that i could find) this did annoy me a bit but i do like this new ending as well.

all in all... BUY THIS FILM !