Profile for klommbz > Reviews

Learning Resources Circular Sorting Tray
Offered by MMP Living
Price: 6.70

3.0 out of 5 stars flimsy, 13 Mar 2014
This is pretty much as it looks and does the job as a sorting tray and is good for playdough invitations to play. It is more stable than for example a chip and dip platter, but.... It is made of much thinner plastic than I would expect when designed for preschoolers up. One good throw onto a hard floor and I think that would be it, and I know if my 2 year old wanted to he could snap it. Should be more substantial.

Leifheit PicoSpray Convenience Spray Mop
Leifheit PicoSpray Convenience Spray Mop
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! If you are doing Baby Led Weaning and have hard floors this is a must!!!!!, 13 Mar 2014
Love Love Love this mop. This is my second one the first I bought when we started baby led weaning and it lasted around 15months until the bits where you hold the cloths went, not long you may think but considering it was used a minimum of 4 times a day everyday for a LOT of mess I was happy. It saves getting a mop and bucket out every time and now we can get away with sweeping after most meals and one mop a day after dinner (unless its porridge for breakfast or soup for lunch and thats not what he wants lol) I expect this one to last a lot longer. Great for laminates just buy cloths in bulk and wash once a week or so. The 2 cloths that come with it are SMALL.

Baby Einstein: Naptime Melodies
Baby Einstein: Naptime Melodies
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Mar 2014
Really like this so does my son. Play it in the evening before we go upstairs for bedtime routine to start calmdown time.

Huggies Pull-Ups Disney Cars Design Size 4 (15-31 lbs/7-14 kg) Nappies - 6 x Packs of 16 (96 Pants)
Price: 21.90

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, 13 Mar 2014
yes they are pull ups but, they are the only nappies since they stopped retailing huggies in the uk that don't leak when my son wears them. This meant he went into pull ups at just turned 12 months and still is at nearly 2 whilst not showing signs of being anywhere near ready for potty training ( no rush I say, make life easy on yourself :-) ). We love the fact there is 2 designs in a pack one both disney cars design but different so he gets to chose which one he wants each time and give it to me which seems to make him more feel more involved and get less stressed when he REALLY does't want his nappy changed - which is often!!!

Rainbow blocks
Rainbow blocks
Offered by Start2Play
Price: 30.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rainbow blocks (Toy)
Both myself and my nearly 2year old love these blocks. He has managed to learn circle, square,triangle from them and loves looking through them to tell me what colour everything goes :-) . They look great in structures especially when you build them by a window so the light shines through. I plan to use them as a tool to teach about colour mixing as well i.e if you look through a blue and yellow one together it makes green! One small niggle the red is nowhere near as red as the picture more a pink really which didn't matter to us as he already knew his colours and it still works to make orange or purple. But a bit of a pain to explain that 'yes its dark pink really, no, not red'. Still worth the 5 stars though so pretty.

Toddler Christmas (Toddler Books)
Toddler Christmas (Toddler Books)
by Katie Saunders

4.0 out of 5 stars great for older toddlers and preschoolers, 16 Dec 2013
This is a lovely book with some great things to do . But it is really only good for toddlers over two. None of the activities are any good for my twenty month old but will definitely be keeping it for next year and the one after.

Duralex 13cl Picardie Tumbler Drinking Glasses Pack of 6
Duralex 13cl Picardie Tumbler Drinking Glasses Pack of 6
Offered by Ignite Cookware
Price: 3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for little hands, 11 Oct 2013
I got these to use now my 18month old ds finds a shot glass for his water a bit too small. He has to use both hands and obv I would not leave him unattended with it but I want him to use real items at mealtime at least (bit montessori) and these will be perfect until he's big enough for normal size glasses 3 or so I reckon.

Nursies When the Sun Shines
Nursies When the Sun Shines
by Katherine C Havener
Price: 5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Oct 2013
Loved the concept of this book and whilst I have decided to wait a bit before night weaning my 18 month old I think this will be perfect when I do. Lovely happy illustrations and such a gentle way to bring up the idea. Love this book :-)

Young Gardener childrens Purple Bucket
Young Gardener childrens Purple Bucket
Offered by Craftplay
Price: 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product., 11 Oct 2013
My fear when buying this was the size as its not mentioned and it was cheaper than the other childrens buckets, but I thought I'd try and hey ho its the same size as all the others listed by amazon and as mentioned cheaper. Result! Nice quality and my little one loves to carry it around with a cloth mopping up spills (we use it inside) not sure how long that will last but enjoying the help :-)

100pk Fluffy Pom-Poms
100pk Fluffy Pom-Poms
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 1.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Not these colours., 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: 100pk Fluffy Pom-Poms (Toy)
These are not the beautiful mixed colours shown in the picture. Just red blue, green, white and black. No yellow orange, purple or pink! One or even two colours missing maybe but FOUR and all the bright ones too. Do not buy these there are also a massively disproportionate amount of really tiny ones. Very unhappy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4