Profile for M. Bukhari > Reviews

DIGIFLEX PS2 to Sony PS3 USB Game Controller Converter Adapter
DIGIFLEX PS2 to Sony PS3 USB Game Controller Converter Adapter
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works, 7 Mar. 2014
Not much to say. Bought it so I could try using my old PS2 controller with a Raspberry Pi and it just works. Haven't tried it with a PC yet because I didn't buy it for that, but I assume I'll get the same result.

Uspeed USB 3.0 Card Reader 8-in-1 for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card [Support UHS-I Cards]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item, does exactly what I wanted, 15 May 2013
Having bought a new D-SLR, I needed a memory card and a way to transfer the photos from the card to my PC. Because I purchased one of the 64GB SDXC cards, my existing card reader definitely needed updating.

This card reader does everything I wanted from it and more. As a note, what wasn't made obvious in the product description is that you can simultaneously insert a SD card and microSD card at the same time, which is a huge bonus for me.

HTC One X / X+ Rubberised Back Cover Case / Shell / Shield - Solid Black
HTC One X / X+ Rubberised Back Cover Case / Shell / Shield - Solid Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case with a major flaw, 5 Sept. 2012
The case feels very sturdy, fits the phone perfectly and provides unrestricted access to all ports except the one on the back of the phone (I think it's called a POGO port).

However, it is extremely difficult to remove and if you're not careful the phone can receive some minor aesthetic damage in the removal process. The case also doesn't seem designed to protect the phone if it is dropped and for this reason I have removed one star.

If you're looking for a protective case or one that's easily removal then I'd personally suggest looking at something a bit more expensive, or one made of silicone.

Wacom Bamboo MTE450KEN Pen Tablet
Wacom Bamboo MTE450KEN Pen Tablet

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent item., 14 Feb. 2008
This product is alot better than I expected and well worth the £55. The only probelm I have with it is that the responsive area isn't an overlay like my old one and so I can't place a drawing underneath it to be traced.