Profile for M A AYUB > Reviews

M A AYUB

The Masnavi I Manavi of Rumi Complete 6 Books
The Masnavi I Manavi of Rumi Complete 6 Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 5 Jun. 2013
What can I say there are no words to describe this poetry. It took me from one dimension to another. Absolutely wonderful, highly recommended.

The Essence of Rumi
The Essence of Rumi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 5 Jun. 2013
Made me see life from a different angle and now I can even live with the worst. Absolutely excellent, highly recommended.

Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Offered by UK Prime

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony Headphones, 5 Jun. 2013
They are ok at the price but nothing to write home about. I bought some JVC headphones for a few pounds less from amazon and their quality is a lot better.

2 x Polaroid PP3/6F22, 9v Heavy Duty Mercury Free Batteries
2 x Polaroid PP3/6F22, 9v Heavy Duty Mercury Free Batteries
Offered by the-home-fusion-company

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 May 2013
I ordered these batteries a few months ago for a few multimeters which I use to check electronic circuits. Polaroid is a brand which I can trust and the batteries have not let me down.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Tastes aweful but might have some health benefits., 6 May 2013
I bought this for my mother who suffers from a few illness which dandelion root is meant to be good for. After reading what people wrote about the taste I had expected a very pleasant taste. Unfortunely once I made it it smelt like urine and probably also tastes like it as it was disgusting. I hope Amazon will not remove this review as Urine was the only thing it compares with.

Spiratronics 1N4007 1A Rectifier Diode 1000V (Pack of 10)
Spiratronics 1N4007 1A Rectifier Diode 1000V (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diode., 6 May 2013
Lets the current flow in one direction while stopping it in the other. I have bought diodes before but this one is absutely amazing.

Heart Of Glass
Heart Of Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Heart Of Glass (MP3 Download)
You have to have Heart of Glass in your music collection it is a really good classic song by Blondie.

Bosch PKP 18 E Glue Gun
Bosch PKP 18 E Glue Gun
Offered by Campbell Miller Tools Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The name says it all., 29 Jan. 2013
Excellent product at a great price. I have bought a few glue guns before and they had put me off the whole idea of using glue guns as they were like children's toys. When I bought this gun it changed my whole perception. This is a very useful tool with Industrial type of quality. The kind of quality one could only expect from Bosch. Would I buy another one? Yes of course.

Skil 8003 1800W Heatgun  (Old Version)
Skil 8003 1800W Heatgun (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Heat Gun You Can't Go Wrong!!!, 29 Jan. 2013
I have never used or owned skill power tools before and this was the first one. The quality of this gun is what one would expect from any good make such as Bosch, Makita etc. It also has a very modern feel and is very comfortable to hold. Someone has mentioned about it being noisy but I did not have any problems with the noise. It has quite a few heat settings which is very useful. Would I buy this again? Of course!! I would not hesitate to buy it again if needed another gun. Oh and it comes with a case and a set of nozzles which is very useful. Great product absolutely. BTW I am not a sales person for Skil :)