Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Prestige Cartridge T1806 Ink Cartridges for Epson Expression Home XP-102, XP-202, XP-205, XP-212, XP-215, XP-225, XP-30, XP-33, XP-302, XP-305, XP-312, XP-315, XP-322, XP-325, XP-402, XP-405, XP-405WH, XP-412, XP-415, XP-422, XP-425 - Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow (Pack of 10)

Ratatouille [DVD] [2007]
Ratatouille [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Patton Oswalt
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars A great "feel good" film, 6 May 2016
This review is from: Ratatouille [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
I totally adore this film. I like to instill into my children the idea that one can do anything. This film does a great job teaching this simple fact. My favourite scene is when the food critic tastes the Ratatouille and is instantly transported back to his childhood. Just beautiful

NOTES ON FULL TIMING
NOTES ON FULL TIMING

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the third book I've read on the subject and so far the most useful and informative, 20 Oct. 2015
I'm considering living full time in a motorhome. For sometime I have been longing for a more alternative life style. This is the third book I've read on the subject and so far the most useful and informative.

Dead Poets Society [Blu-ray]
Dead Poets Society [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Robin Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars O Captain! My Captain!, 14 Sept. 2015
The final scene still gives me goose bumps. I have watched this film probably a hundred times and it is the most inspiring film I have ever watched.

Prestige Cartridge Compatible CE310A-CE313A Toner Cartridges Replacement for HP Colour Laserjet CP1025/CP1025NW/CP1020 - Assorted Colour (Pack of 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 28 Oct. 2013
More than happy with this item. The cartridges don't seem to last quite as long as an original however this is such a fantastic price I'm not really bothered. Quality is great. An expert might be able to tell the difference but I couldn't find any difference between this and an original.

Ted: Extended Edition [DVD]
Ted: Extended Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth MacFarlane
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

2.0 out of 5 stars Tried so hard..., 25 April 2013
This review is from: Ted: Extended Edition [DVD] (DVD)
This film tried so hard to be funny - but unfortunately it didn't quite make it. In a way I think it tried too hard. There were about 2 lines that made me smile - that's it.

Annabel Karmel's Complete Party Planner
Annabel Karmel's Complete Party Planner
by Annabel Karmel

2.0 out of 5 stars A book of recipes, 13 Sept. 2012
Disappointed. This is really a book of recipes with just of smattering of party information. I was rather hoping there would be much more in the way of games, organization and other hints and tips.

Draper 61205 Long-Handled Bulb Planter
Draper 61205 Long-Handled Bulb Planter

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for the job, 30 Oct. 2010
I should have read the previous reviews before I bought this. As with all the others it broke at the weak point (where the handle is bolted to the planter) after about 10 bulbs planted. A complete waste of money.

Polaroid Two Instant Digital Camera with Integrated Printer
Polaroid Two Instant Digital Camera with Integrated Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Polaroid instant digital, 10 Feb. 2010
I'm very happy with this. I bought it because the old polaroid film is becoming rare and expensive. However, I've already saved so much money because the Zink paper is much cheaper than the old 600 film. Also it has some fun "frames" you can add to the picures.

The only negatives are that the pictures are a wee bit small (3" x 2") and it would be nice if there were more editing functions on the pictures before you print them out.

The Geoff Hamilton BBC Collection (40th Anniversary Gardeners World DVD Box Set)
Dvd ~ Geoff Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gardening DVD I've found, 3 Feb. 2009
All the above reviews are spot on. Another thing that is very useful is that Geoff also touches on a bit of hard landscaping (basic - but to the point) which I found very helpful.