Profile for Innocent > Reviews

Content by Innocent

Innocent

Page: 1 | 2
Minisuit Executive Wallet Flip Case for HTC One M7 2013 (Black)
Minisuit Executive Wallet Flip Case for HTC One M7 2013 (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Substandard quality, 14 Oct. 2013
The dispatching and packaging of the item were okay. The case itself seemed really decent at first, but after a few days I noticed the plastic that holds the phone in place started cracking, a week later and 2 of the 4 corners broke off partially. Also the black finish on the plastic part rubs off easily. Sending the package back and going to buy a case with better reviews and hopefully better quality.

100 Glow Sticks in Mixed Colours & 100 Bracelets Connectors
100 Glow Sticks in Mixed Colours & 100 Bracelets Connectors
Offered by ckc_ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The brightest glowsticks I ever bought., 4 Sept. 2013
Really good stuff, they shine brightly all night. At festivals I notice they even give a bit of light the next night and I collect the spent ones from friends to give a bit of extra light in the tent.

Intel SSD 520 Series 2.5 inch 120GB 6GB/S MLC Resell 25nm Solid State Drive
Intel SSD 520 Series 2.5 inch 120GB 6GB/S MLC Resell 25nm Solid State Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Speed up your PC, 4 Sept. 2013
Top speed for a very good price. Afer installing this in my destop PC I thought: "Why didn't I do this sooner". The machine now flies, programs load near-instantly. I cannot compare it to similar products from other brands but I can say I am really satisfied with this.

EasyAcc 12000mAh External battery pack Backup Portable Charger Universal USB Travel Power Bank For Tablets Apple iPad 4 3 2, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 7.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7 Nexus 10, Acer B1;  for Smart Phones  iPhone 5 4s 4, Samsung  S3 /Galaxy Note 2 , Google Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 920, HTC ONE X, Sony xperia, Blackberry; MP3, MP4, GPS, Camera, Game Player and much more[2 x USB OUTPUT: 2.1A, 1A; White]
EasyAcc 12000mAh External battery pack Backup Portable Charger Universal USB Travel Power Bank For Tablets Apple iPad 4 3 2, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 7.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7 Nexus 10, Acer B1; for Smart Phones iPhone 5 4s 4, Samsung S3 /Galaxy Note 2 , Google Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 920, HTC ONE X, Sony xperia, Blackberry; MP3, MP4, GPS, Camera, Game Player and much more[2 x USB OUTPUT: 2.1A, 1A; White]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 4 Sept. 2013
Need light all night? Just plug in some usb led light and this will keep your tent lit at night for a week. Holds its charge very well when not used. It can recharge my cellphone multiple times. The 2 ports can be used at the same time, it can even power a usb hub should you want to charge/power more devices at the same time. charging takes some time because of the usb supply power limits, so it's best to plan ahead if you want to take it along. Also charges well from solar panel, I used the "EasyAcc solar charger pannel pack" and slowly but surely it managed to fill up this battery pack.

EasyAcc® 7W Portable Solar Charger Panel for Cell Phone iPhone Android Smartphone Samsung Galaxy HTC Bluetooth Speakers
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 Sept. 2013
I love this one, charges my double capacity smartphone battery in half a day in sunny weather.
Build quality seems good even though I haven't used it much. The cable pouch is handy, same goes for the attachment rings that let you hang it to a tent or backpack with some rope or hooks. Wish I was out in the wild more often to use it more :)

SODIAL(TM) USB to 5.5mm / 2.1mm 5V DC Barrel Jack Power Cable
SODIAL(TM) USB to 5.5mm / 2.1mm 5V DC Barrel Jack Power Cable
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 4 Sept. 2013
I use it to power a set of mobile speakers from a usb battery or from a usb power adapter, and it works perfectly.

Morphy Richards 48974 Latitude Black Food Blender
Morphy Richards 48974 Latitude Black Food Blender
Offered by Topnotchsales

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke 2 times :/, 4 Sept. 2013
The first one gave up after a week, it simply stopped working.
Amazon service for replacing it was top notch, got a new one in a few days. It still works but I am always worried every day can be it's last. The plastic coupling between the base and the can seems too soft, and here and there some small strings of molten plastic remain from the manufacturing process. The first one seemed to be sturdier, the can also 'wobbles' a bit when inserted, it should be a flat, perfect fit.

The self-cleaning idea is nice but not so practical every time, you have to repeat it 3 or 4 times to get everything out and eventually have to use a sponge to get it really clean.

Be careful with spillage dripping down the outside of the glass, because it will run between the glass and plastic at the bottom and you can never get it out again.

That aside, it does a decent job blending anything you throw at it, expect for raisins somehow. I like to make blends with muesli and every time it's all smooth except for all the raisins at the bottom, they get stuck because there is too much space under the blades. If it still works in half a year I might give it one more star.

-EDIT 5 months later: It finally happened. One day it still worked just fine, I made myself a milkshake, cleaned the pot and put it in the closet. The next day I take it out again to make me another smoothie, but nothing happens. No buzz or whizz, just a dead, useless blender.

After contacting Amazon support they arranged for me to return it again. I'm glad at least Amazon has some decent quality :)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as I hoped, 7 Jun. 2013
This was a bit of a dissapointment. When I buy a pack of 8 neon pens, and one of them is black, I expect the other 7 to be UV reactive. What I got instead is four UV pens (yellow, green, orange and pink), and the others are just normal colours and black.
And on top of that, the ink is really faint, I had to go over every line about 5 times to get a somewhat decent coverage on normal white cotton fabric. Don't even think of using it on darker colours...
The tips are also very rough, seeing as you have to go over it a couple of times the edges of the coloured areas become rather smudgy :(
That aside I was able to make a cool tshirt decoration with it, seems like it does survive the washing machine :)

Ultraviolet: 69 Classic Blacklight Posters from the Aquarian Age and Beyond
Ultraviolet: 69 Classic Blacklight Posters from the Aquarian Age and Beyond
by Daniel Donahue

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beatiful!, 7 Jun. 2013
You HAVE to watch this book under a UV lamp for it to be viewed as intended, don't spoil it by going trough it in normal light. Really nice to show to guests :)

9ft Red Neon Glowing Strobing Electro Luminescent Wire (EL Wire) Luminous wire 3M length 3.2mm with Battery Box Lights Lighting Light
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Most awesome partytoy I ever bought :), 7 Jun. 2013
This thing is great! While not the most bright of lights, it's visible and the effect works best when it is really dark. I actually integrated the wire into a woolen hat and sewed in the battery attachment. I've been to quite some parties with it and didn't have to recharge a couple of standard AA batteries so the power consumption is really low too.

Page: 1 | 2