Profile for Alicia > Reviews

Content by Alicia

Alicia "Lindy" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Bubble Witch Saga (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Bubble Witch Saga (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubbles galore, 20 Nov 2014
I really like this game although im not very good. Yet again its free to download but has in app purchasing which I try to avoid. I am still learning the rules but would recommend as being good fun. Try it and see.

Tummy Love
Tummy Love

4.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated, 14 Oct 2014
This review is from: Tummy Love (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book until I reached the end. I wanted a description of the fencing match and the painful demise of Darius! To know in print that the sisters survived. Very good story will look forward to Sarah's next book.

Having read the epilogue Sarah kindly sent me, I would now give this book a whole hearted thumbs up. I am looking forward to Sarah's next book. Her characters are very believable and you actually care about them. Recommended totally. Good luck to Sarah - keep writing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2014 4:10 PM BST

BT TO RJ11 (6P4C) BLACK 3M
BT TO RJ11 (6P4C) BLACK 3M

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: BT TO RJ11 (6P4C) BLACK 3M
Disappointed as it did not fit. I was told it was the correct one but it wasn't. If you are positive about the line you need then its o.k. otherwise, like me, bin it. Alternately, send it back of you can be bothered with postage etc. when the item was so cheap.

Bubble Birds 3
Bubble Birds 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Bug eyed birds - cute, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Bubble Birds 3 (App)
Really like this game. Have played it quite a bit even though I don't seem to have got very far. It is cute and I think it is good for adults and children alike. Does not require too much input!!

Bubble Shooter
Bubble Shooter

3.0 out of 5 stars I've downloaded better, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Bubble Shooter (App)
Have not really had time to play this more frequently. At the moment I cannot seem to get past the first part. It is also very annoying because on my Kindle it seems to have more pop-ups than any other game. I prefer Bubble Birds 3.

Hand-Decorated Polish Pottery Bon Bon Dish/ Ramekin, Berry
Hand-Decorated Polish Pottery Bon Bon Dish/ Ramekin, Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pottery, 13 July 2014
Have fallen in love with this a pottery. Now have 3 pieces and saving for more. One word of advice, do not drop on slate floor. My jug shattered. Apart from that the items are durable and very decorative. Especially nice for bits and pieces like olives, baby onions etc.

Polish Pottery Boleslawiec Jug, Small, 0.42L or 0.75 Pints, in RED DOT pattern
Polish Pottery Boleslawiec Jug, Small, 0.42L or 0.75 Pints, in RED DOT pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and practical, 4 July 2014
I love this little jug so much. It got dropped onto a slate floor and shattered. I was so upset I ordered another one. It is just the right size for milk. It is charming and appears well made. The packaging was faultless I.e. masses of it. I would highly recommend this pottery. I now have a bonbon dish and butter dish in this range. Looking for my next piece.

This Blue World
This Blue World

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: This Blue World (MP3 Download)
Elbow are superb. Highly recommended.

Farm Crush
Farm Crush

5.0 out of 5 stars First time player and I cannot put it down. ..., 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Farm Crush (App)
First time player and I cannot put it down. Get a life I hear you say. It relaxes me but I still have not worked out what the flashing fruit means. Just keep playing.

Rooftoppers
Rooftoppers

5.0 out of 5 stars Escape to the roof, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Rooftoppers (Kindle Edition)
Wonderful book. So very sad to finish it. My daughter told me I would enjoy it, she did not say just how much. Touches hour heart but only if you still have the child within. Lovely book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8