Profile for MS J HAMBLIN > Reviews

Content by MS J HAMBLIN

MS J HAMBLIN

Swansong (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 4)
Swansong (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have so enjoyed the DI Dixon series, 27 Sept. 2015
I have so enjoyed the DI Dixon series, well written, fast paced. So could in fact I couldn't put them down and now I have read them all.

Gigaset SL910H Additional Handset for Gigaset SL910A
Gigaset SL910H Additional Handset for Gigaset SL910A
Offered by liGo

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy this phone, 21 Aug. 2014
complete rubbish, not a smart phone, a very stupid phone. Keeps disconnecting itself, so neither receiving calls or messages. Have to take the back off, take out the battery, re insert it. Hands free ok but if you have it to your ear so sensitive disconnects you from your call etc. trash trash, would send it back. distance from base is only 12 metres and most of the time it is crackly and distorted and the charge lasts no time at all. Have I just got a "rogue" phone or are they all like this????Contacted manufacturer who told me to re set the whole thing!!!!!you have got to be joking.
now going to buy a cheap set of phones and hand enter my address book-duh

The Son
The Son

5.0 out of 5 stars what can you say, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Son (Kindle Edition)
Brilliantly written as I expect from Jo Nesbo, could't put it down but didn't want to finish it either. worth the wait

Unseen: Anders Knutas series 1
Unseen: Anders Knutas series 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Scandi Authors, 22 May 2014
I am an absolute fan of all the Scandi authors so far. Good story lines, well written and is keeping me quessing

Closed for Winter (William Wisting Mystery Book 7)
Closed for Winter (William Wisting Mystery Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars jane, 20 Dec. 2013
I have really been impressed with the quality of writing and plot that has come and is coming from the Scandinavian stable of writers.

Bosch Filtrino Fast Cup Hot Filtered Water Dispenser
Bosch Filtrino Fast Cup Hot Filtered Water Dispenser
Offered by BestBuyUk

1.0 out of 5 stars The high maintenance princess of kettles, 9 April 2013
This is the princess of kettles, HIGH MAINTENANCE. we live in a hard water area but have a filter spring water tap from which we fill this kettle and do not use the a filter in the machine. I have just had a change over of the filts on this system. I am sure the kettle is pre programmed to deliver a number of cups before the "descaler" light comes on, easily every 10-15days.
Its one of the most expensive kettles and whilst you can have 5 different cup sizes as a kettle it really isn't fit for purpose
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2013 8:20 AM BST