Profile for Anonymous > Reviews

Anonymous

Amzer Exclusive Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Apple iPad 2 - Purple
Amzer Exclusive Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Apple iPad 2 - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!!!, 10 Dec. 2013
I ordered this case looking for something to protect my iPad 3rd generation in a similar way to the Otterbox defender for the IPad. This case fits the bill perfectly and at only £6.99, you can't go wrong. First things first- the delivery was much faster than I expected! It came 2 days early!! It was very well packaged and I was pleasantly surprised to see how sturdy the case was! It takes any drops no problem!The purple colour matches the pictures and all in all it looks fab! Many people are complaining that once you get it on, it won't come off, but that's not the case. You just have to be patient. It only takes a few seconds! I would definitely recommend this case to anyone who needs their iPad protected to a high standard, but doesn't want to pay the high costs! Well done Amzer! 10/10!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 11:02 AM BST

OtterBox Commuter Case for Apple iPhone 4S - Night Blue PC/Ocean IMS
OtterBox Commuter Case for Apple iPhone 4S - Night Blue PC/Ocean IMS
Offered by ShimonTech UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 18 Oct. 2013
I ordered this on the 15th and it came on the 17th! Very quick delivery! I was a bit hesitant at first as I have seen a lot of people saying that a lot of fake Otterbox commuters are being sold, saying that they are real. Tbh so far I think it is a genuine Otterbox case. It seems very tough and well fitting and feels great in your hand! The blue one is the colour in the picture and it looks really good! The screen protector was a bit hard to apply but it comes with instructions and you just have to be careful with it! Overall I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a sturdy and tough case for their iphone!