Profile for Ethan Allen > Reviews

Ethan Allen

Card Wars - Adventure Time Card Game
Card Wars - Adventure Time Card Game

5.0 out of 5 stars FLOOP DA PIG!, 29 Aug. 2014
This is one of my favourite games! It's freakin' awesome! Though it can be laggy sometimes, it is certainly worth the money.

Skin Creator for Minecraft
Skin Creator for Minecraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Skin Creator for Minecraft (App)
It clearly states in the description that it only works on PC so, the people saying that it doesn't work on PE are either doing this on purpose or simply stupid. It worked extremely well for me on my Kindle Fire, therefore it deserves five stars.

Real Steel HD
Real Steel HD

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Real Steel HD (App)
I bought this game and it was worth every penny! Great graphics and it was first time user friendly. Despite having to make in-game purchases, this game is a must have for the lovers of the film and sci-fi. BUY IT. :D

Restaurant Story
Restaurant Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Restaurant Story (App)
An amazing game! It's so addictive I can't stop playing it! I love that you get to design your restaurant to! The only reason I gave four stars is because when you sell something it would be good to get the full amount of money back. Apart from that, it's a must have for kids all ages! :-)

Make Snow Cones
Make Snow Cones

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Make Snow Cones (App)
I bought this app expecting it to be amazing. What do I get? A absolutely horrific game. Plus, you have to purchase things that aren't even much better then the other stuff! Do not buy this! It may be free, but it's not worth having if you want to be adventurous and virtually cook things.

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love!!!!, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
One word: AWESOME!

Ever since I got it I've been playing non stop! It is amazing. I am telling you to buy it. Notch- Please hurry with the new update! :)

A to Z of Silly Animals - The Best Selling Illustrated Children's Book for All Ages by Sprogling (The Silly Animals Series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 22 May 2013
The person who actually wrote this is a genius. The mash up of different animals were great. Also the made up ones were so funny. I mainly liked the Velcrow.

Diary of a Teenage Superhero (Teen Superheroes Book 1)
Diary of a Teenage Superhero (Teen Superheroes Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 20 Mar. 2013
This book is great! I can't wait until I read the next book. The style of writing is amazing. Also, I love the touch of romance in it! I would defiantly recommend this book too people my age.(10)

Tongue Twisters for Kids
Tongue Twisters for Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Tongue Twisters for Kids, 6 Mar. 2013
This book made me laugh mainly because I messed up when I failed at trying too read them out loud. Personally I would recommend this book too my friend Harrison because he loves tongue twisters and then I find it funny because he fails. :D