Profile for Kate Maxwell > Reviews

Content by Kate Maxwell

Kate Maxwell (East Sussex, England)

Thomas Dudley PSPLEV313085 Chrome Vantage Single Flush Round Button in by Thomas Dudley
Offered by Taps2traps

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2016
Just what I needed to replace my broken one.

HUMBER TEAK RENOVATION SYSTEM
HUMBER TEAK RENOVATION SYSTEM
Offered by Humber Imports

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 26 May 2011
This review is from: HUMBER TEAK RENOVATION SYSTEM
My teak table had been exposed to the elements, dirt, plant pots and much more for the last two years. I thought I would try this product before resorting to sanding and it worked a treat. It says no scrubbing but I did have to work at it a bit with the sponge to get all the dirt off. When you apply part 2 of the process it is like a small miracle takes place in front of your eyes. I needed to apply three light coats of teak oil afterwards to get it looking good as new but I am so impressed I would definitely recommend it.

The Times T2 Jumbo Crossword Book 2: Bk. 2
The Times T2 Jumbo Crossword Book 2: Bk. 2
by John Grimshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Instrument of torture?, 28 Oct. 2009
If you buy the Saturday Times and love doing the non cryptic version of the Jumbo crossword then this is the book for you. What is wonderful is that when you have just one obscure clue left you can turn to the answers at the back!

Foods to Fight Cancer
Foods to Fight Cancer
by Denis Gingras

4.0 out of 5 stars quick and easy to understand what will work, 28 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Foods to Fight Cancer (Paperback)
I bought this book at the same time as I bought Anti Cancer: A new way of life by David Servan-Schreiber. This book provides more easily accessible information on what things to eat and drink that will help you fight cancer. The chapters are divided into the different food stuffs and the whole book is colourful and clear.

However, if you want a more in depth understanding of why there is a cancer epidemic in the West, how to use the food and drink prescribed and much more on the scientific evidence and reasonings behind this try Anti Cancer - in fact I would recommend buying both