Profile for geniusvfx > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Julian Bowen Alpen Single Bed
Julian Bowen Alpen Single Bed
Offered by Limitless Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone in the hostel agreed it is the best bed in our hostel, 8 Jun. 2016
Everyone in the hostel agreed it is the best bed in our hostel. There is a more expensive one but less durable. There is a 3legged cheaper one but misfited. There is a more attractive one but very complicated to fit. This one became most durable, strongest,and easiest to fit, most comfortable also. I was looking for cheap yet a strong and comfortable one. This was the right one. It has no legs in the middle yet stronger. But it's middle sticks all are wood, thought would be weak but I found they work as spring and strong enough.

SELECTEC Pocket Size External Battery Charger Portable Power Bank for Android and IOS iPhone Smart Phone Tablet, 2.4 Output 4000mAh White
Offered by GlodenStar

1.0 out of 5 stars USB port is loose within a week,cannot connect anymore, very fragile, 1 April 2016
SELECTEC Ultra Thin Pocket Size External Battery Charger Portable Power Bank for Android and iPhone 2.4 Output 4000mAh White
It's USB port is very fragile, don't buy it. Within a week it was unable to charge my devices cause it's USB port was loose. If you use any other usb cable without the supplied one, it might be broken within a day.

AUKEY Powerpack 20000mAh for iPhone, Samsung, iPad, LG, HTC, Kindle, Tablets ecc, Input 5V/2.1A and Output 5V/3.1A Max for 2 Ports, LED Indicator and Flashlight (Black)
Offered by Tianyue Dazzling

5.0 out of 5 stars It just dont finish, 29 Feb. 2016
It just don't finish

Sony SBH20 Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Sony SBH20 Stereo Bluetooth Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont miss it if you want bluetooth headset, 29 Feb. 2016
I thought sound quality wouldn't be good but it proved me wrong, clear sound and bass shows no difference with plug in earphones. I just call and keep my phone in pocket. For music I don't even use phone, just to change playlist. Best thing is you can change any ear phones with Bluetooth device.

Sony MDR-EX750 High Resolution Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphone - Blue
Sony MDR-EX750 High Resolution Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphone - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it's early gen headset directly from Sony. ..., 27 Feb. 2016
I bought it's early gen headset directly from Sony. They offered discount on my Xperia Z5 and I bought it. With 24 bit music and using NC Airplane mode it beats Beats even. If you just can hear a 24 bit song using NC on these phones, I bet you will never buy another Beat phones.

Sony Xperia Z5 Case, Terrapin [GENUINE LEATHER] Sony Xperia Z5 Case Executive [Black] Premium Wallet Case with Card Slots & Bill Compartment Case for Sony Xperia Z5 - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Feb. 2016
It's a very good case but be careful, one of it doesn't have stand landscape feature like it's brothers

First2savvv JTSJ-5N1-03 blue mobile phone Universal 5 in 1 Clip Camera professional glass Lens Kit (fish eye, wide angle, macro, barlow and polarizer lens) for sony Z1 E1 Z1 compact xperia Z2 xperia M2 Z3 compact Xperia E3
Offered by FIRST2SAVVV

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoom a little bit and it's fine, 29 Jan. 2016
I got four lenses, then I found wide angle is fixed on macro, it means five. I saw many review on lenses about black circle, it also creates that on new cameras but you just need to zoom a little bit 1.5 is enough sometimes.

TECHGEAR® Sony Xperia Z5 GLASS Edition Genuine Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made in exact size, 27 Jan. 2016
It's size is not exact fit to Xperia Z5, there will be a 2mm gap around. Dust will fill in that gap. Didn't like but not returning as it's just 3 bucks and the seller was good. But buying a new one, better one.

SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 Memory Card up to 48 Mbps
SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 Memory Card up to 48 Mbps

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap yet best in Quality., 27 Jan. 2016
Cheap yet best in Quality. I needed a 200GB for my phone but that costs huge. So I bought this one. Cost per GB is lowest in my research.

Sony SBH20 Schwarz Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Sony SBH20 Schwarz Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars AVOID IT AND BE A LOOSER, I WAS ABOUT TO BE ONE, BUT THEN LUCKILY I WAS FORCED TO BUY IT., 27 Jan. 2016
1. There is no more star than 5 here for this item, but it deserves 8 star if you compare with rest of 5 stars. If you wanna buy an expensive bluetooth earphone and buy that from a trendy brand seeing that on a Super Star's ear you'll find yourself a looser after seeing this tiny low expensive earpiece.
2. It was also cheaper on Amazon only £26 but Argos asked for £56, no it's the same item I checked only the color is different.
3. It's battery life is also remarkable, quickly charges but lasts for 5hr+
4. The best part of this item is if the earphone damages still any other earphone can be used with the squire bluetooth device.
5. Using NFC I connected it with in a second and my Xperia Z5 remembered it forever.
6. It can control bluetooth volume, changes tracks, receive call, pausing music.
7. The sound quality is very clear and CD Sound with deep base, though I prefer clear base. I bought a Skull Kandy last time spending £11 and then stopped buying any earphone from Amazon. But this one has brought back my confidence.
8. Anyway don't think it is an alternative of £100+ priced Sony, Audio Technica, Grado, Shure or Senheiser, but for sure it can challenge most of the earphones bellow £70.
9. Now I don't carry phone that much, it stays in my pocket most of the time.

If Sony can keep making this quality product, it won't take 5 years to take over market from Apple and Beats, who have nothing best in features but most expensive in the market with the help of Super Stars. I spend time to review good products so that more people buy them, then factory produces more and improve the quality

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5