Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Content by Sarah

Sarah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 3 Computer, 1 Year Subscription [2014 Edition] [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton Internet Security 2013, 22 Sep 2013
I've been using Norton for several years now & don't have any problems with it. What I really liked was being able to download straight away from Amazon, so much easier.

Scholl Exercise Sandals - Pescura Heel (6, White)
Scholl Exercise Sandals - Pescura Heel (6, White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Scholl Sandals, 21 July 2013
I've always loved Scholl sandals, and really wanted another pair, but couldn't find any local stockists, so I searched online and found these! The only downside is that they are only available in white, which is very versatile, but I would have probably preferred black or red if there was a choice

Talk That Talk [Explicit] Deluxe Edition
Talk That Talk [Explicit] Deluxe Edition
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Rihanna, 23 Jun 2013
I became a huge fan of Rihanna a few years ago, I like her style, & even my dog sits up & takes notice when her songs are being played, this album is as good as the rest.

Once In A Lifetime (Remastered LP Version )
Once In A Lifetime (Remastered LP Version )

5.0 out of 5 stars Talking Heads, 23 Jun 2013
Another great song from the 80s, I love downloading individual tracks rather than whole albums, so easy to get the songs you want

Road To Nowhere (Remastered LP Version )
Road To Nowhere (Remastered LP Version )

5.0 out of 5 stars Talking Heads, 23 Jun 2013
This is one of my favourite songs from the 80s, so easy to download, now all I need is a bigger ipod!

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film, 24 Feb 2013
I saw this film at the cinema when it was first released, it has an amazing, legendary cast, and is a very warm, humorous story set in a retirement hotel in India. I bought the DVD as a birthday present for my Mum because I knew she would enjoy it.

The 2nd Law
The 2nd Law
Offered by Side Two
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: The 2nd Law (Audio CD)
Muse is my all time favourite band, and they never ever disappoint me. This album is just as brilliant as all of the others, and I never get tired of hearing it.

Geri Halliwell - Body Yoga [DVD] [2002]
Geri Halliwell - Body Yoga [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Geri Halliwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great yoga DVD, 24 Feb 2013
I bought this as a replacement for a DVD that I have misplaced somewhere, it is really good for beginners and those that are more expert, is really easy to follow, and there is no pressure to do more than your body can cope with. I really do feel much more supple and relaxed after a yoga session.

Higher
Higher
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum's favourite, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Higher (Audio CD)
Mum asked me if I could get hold of this CD for her, she's heard them on TV & really liked them. She is really pleased with it.

These Days
These Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: These Days (MP3 Download)
I've never been a massive fan of Foo Fighters, although I don't dislike them in any way, but this track really struck a chord with me & I love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5