Profile for Mr. T. R. John > Reviews

Content by Mr. T. R. John

Mr. T. R. John "C U Next Tuesday Ok" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Assassin's Creed Unity (PC DVD)
Assassin's Creed Unity (PC DVD)
Offered by Musicland Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars france maybe revolutionary but this isnt, 17 Nov. 2014
What a let down. Much hype an awesome trailers had me drooling for this game. I didnt think it possible but this game gets worse since the overhyped revelations this series gets more dull more mundane more pointless by the minute. Yes france looks amazing an err......well thats it. I only had minor bugs from this game. Now an again id have to restart memory. As someone stopped intereacting or arno would start jogging on the spot. But with the exception of that. Theres no exciting missions. Everythings hunt find kill. All the best missions seem to be the early few then its just repeat the process until the games end. I dont care about my assassin anymore. Every special mission is as dull as water. I think its time they finalized this now p1ss poor story. So called new movement system isnt. You can play this game for 20 hours an still find going thru a window a major pain in the proverbial.

I wish i could send this game back. The problem is ubisodt dont want to make a game anymore so theyve repeated the process of the last 3 AC games an just giving it a new name. The online support is terrible the game has glitches an is poorly thought out. The story line is almost identical to ezios. But you cared about ezio you wanted him to win. Rather than drag this all out thru another pointless period. Just end it modern day. Talking of modern day no more excursions in the real world leaving the animus a part of the game i thoroughly enjoyed it gave the story depth an was a nice break from clattering over buildings. No more puzzles at all. Whatever ubisodt have done or whatever direction their in.

They have lost one fan at least but as a million dollar empire goes i doubt they care. They will just keep milking this cash cow til its udders bleed. Nothing new or exciting to report here just a load of find target, kill target run.

I might go load up Ac2 n remember how it feels to enjoy this series again.

Proxima Direct® USB Wireless Gaming Receiver PC Adapter for XBox 360 Games Controller Consoles - Win 7 Win 8 Compatible
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sept. 2014
genius time and money saving device. especially if your already own a xbox.

The New Apple iPad (32GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 3RD GENERATION
The New Apple iPad (32GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 3RD GENERATION
Offered by 5 StarCo

5.0 out of 5 stars from a guy who once hated mac!, 9 Sept. 2014
never thought i`d say thisbut wonderful tab, compared against a galaxy tab 3.0 this is lightning fast. battery life excellent and has only ever froze once. really reliable and works as you`d wish it too. i love samsung and windows etc but if your going for theh ome tablet, with the exception of streamign videos through the internet or footy games. this is the product.

bit annoying you have to purchase a flash playing web browser. itsn ot easy to get your own personal mp3s on etc. but for internet, banking etc perfect.

Andrew James Professional Whole Fruit Power Juicer, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Juice Jug And Cleaning Brush
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars juiced hard!, 9 Sept. 2014
oh my god! juicing is addictive! like crack! works perfect easy to clean, at this price its a steal!

let the juice-a-lution begin!

Samsung Memory 32GB Evo MicroSDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card without Adapter

love it!

2 TINS OF ZIPPO FLUID 125ML UK DEL ONLY
2 TINS OF ZIPPO FLUID 125ML UK DEL ONLY
Offered by Bargain Genie UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sept. 2014
arrived as an when. worked as supposed to.

Anker® Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 8-inch [2-Pack] - Xtreme Scratch Defender Crystal-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars got my wires crossed, 9 Sept. 2014
Not for galaxy tab 3.0. warning to others to read properly, not for standard galaxy 3.0, but for the 3.8 8inch model.

bought in error seller resolved quickly and courteously, greatful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2014 10:07 AM BST

WMA Sunglasses Glasses Sports Band Strap Cord Chain
WMA Sunglasses Glasses Sports Band Strap Cord Chain
Offered by Liroyal

3.0 out of 5 stars cant really argue., 9 Sept. 2014
not alot i can say, if it comesto holding my goggles on my face, except no substitute!

Griffin Guitar Connect Cable for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch GC17122
Griffin Guitar Connect Cable for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch GC17122
Offered by Branded and New

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sept. 2014
works perfect with ipad and garageband.

GOLDEN DRAGON® [14.8V, 2200mAh, Li-ion] Replacement Laptop/Computer/Notebook Battery for Advent Roma 1000 2000 3000 C900 1001 2001 3001 4001 FOUNDER R410 Tsunami W40 (I43IL1)ECS Elitegroup I50IL1 Cce Cle325 Part Number I40-4S2200-C1L3 I40-4S2200-S1B1 I40-4S2200-M1A2 I40-3S4400-G1L3 I40-3S4400-M1A2 63GI40023-8A I40-3S4400-C1L1 I40-3S4400-S1B1 I40-4S2200-C1S6 23GI1D8D0-QA9419351019923 1A-13
Offered by 168onlinegoods