Profile for Rowena > Reviews

Content by Rowena

Rowena (England)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for what it is, 3 Jan 2013
This phone texts calls and does radio, what do you expect?! As a teenager this phone is hardly flashy but I kind of have reverse pride over it. It isn't meant to be cool and it is not but it has a really long battery life! I have dropped it multiple times - once from 3 metres and so far it hasn't broken!

HOWEVER: I bought this phone from carphone warehouse for 4.95 with a 10 top-up. It wasn't locked to any network and once I used up the 10 I transferred my number and put in a giffgaff SIM - simple. Personally I wouldn't pay this much for the unlocked version but it is a very practical phone.

Doctor Who Official Annual 2013
Doctor Who Official Annual 2013
by Bbc Childrens Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Mehrh..., 3 Jan 2013
This annual is great for children. the keyword being children. I really wanted to love this as a die-hard whovian but it was a bit disappointing. To be fair this wasn't my favourite series but they covered it quite well :) I'm more of a 10th fan but if you're into 11th then you'll probably really like this :)

ps. you can hold it up to your face and it looks like you have Matt Smith's chin which gave my friends and me slightly too much amusement :)

Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD]
Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I really really loved this film for what it was, 3 Jan 2013
I'm really sorry and I'm not forcing you share my opinions but this film is hardly created to be intellectually challenging and believable! Of course it's cheesy but it (along with the first film) is a cheery wonderful lighthearted christmas film that i would happily watch over and over. David Tennant is lovable as usual and Mr Poppy is as dangerous and reckless as every but children love this film. I am 15 and I smiled throughout the film. So did my Mum, my little sister, and everyone else I know who has seen it. Of course ir's no "Life of Pi" or "Les Miserables" but the cheesy cuteness and crazy plot line is exactly what I want from a christmas film.

I loved it and I'm not going to hesitate to buy this DVD :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2013 7:59 PM GMT

Cushion Pillow Cover Mulberry Red Colour Scatter Square First Class Stamps Vintage Style Printed Cotton Fabric
Offered by Arcobaleno London
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 19 Dec 2012
I got this cushion for my 16 year old friend for secret santa.

Just so you know, the pattern is only on one side and the other side is a kind of green coloured (it looks quite nice but I thought the pattern was on both sides)

The colours are really bright and vibrant and I think she will like it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2013 4:23 PM BST