Profile for Coyoteblue > Reviews

Ghosts of St. Andrews - A Ghost Tour of the Ancient City
Ghosts of St. Andrews - A Ghost Tour of the Ancient City
by Richard Falconer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Scottish Ghost Book, 17 July 2016
An excellent informative account of the many ghosts and paranormal events in St.Andrews. Extremely well researched work which will convince the most staunch doubters.

Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g
Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g
Offered by Thornit Sales

1.0 out of 5 stars Makes dog deaf, 11 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
My dog went deaf after using this.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 April 2014
Bought for 4.99. Love the charging indicator light and the orange colour cable/plug. Works great on my iMac 27 and iphone 5. Quality made product, highly reccomend

Queen Bee
Queen Bee
by David Woodward

2.0 out of 5 stars I live in Scotland not New Zealand, 21 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Queen Bee (Paperback)
There are several techniques for Queen rearing and other methods of beekeeping within. Some of these are transferable to the climate of Scotland but some are not. This would be a great book for someone living in New Zealand but not as useful for someone like myself living in Scotland. The writer expands on his English, Spanish, New Zealand commercial beekeeping, writing of the experience & techniques gained whilst making a living being a commercial beekeeper in these countries.
While some information is useful it would be better buying an old snelgrove book which has far better information for the bees of the UK.

Beekeeping Study Notes: "BASIC Cetificate", "SBKA Basic Beemaster Certificate", "FIBKA Preliminary Certificate"
by J.D. Yates

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much biased and opinionated information, 21 Feb. 2012
I bought this to help me take my SBA BASIC BEEMASTER exam. I now wished I hadn't. There is too much extraneous information within. There are far better notes within the BBKA and SBA websites. I found the reading quite snotty.

Brood Wax Wired National standard sheets Foundation x 50 (21181)
Brood Wax Wired National standard sheets Foundation x 50 (21181)
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Is it pure beeswax?, 21 Feb. 2012
Delivery quick and price was good. However there are two things I noticed about the product. One, the wax itself is entirely different from any other beeswax foundation I've bought, it doesn't look or smell like 100% pure beeswax, I can't prove it without a lab, but I'd say there's a good proportion of carnuba wax blended with it.
Two, the wiring within is extremely fine and I doubt whether it would hold up under a full frame of brood & stores. I am going to give them a try, more as a test just to see how my bees take to them.

All the Best: The Selected Poems of Roger McGough
All the Best: The Selected Poems of Roger McGough
by Roger McGough

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Roger McGough Collection, 6 Dec. 2011
This is a great collection of his works, inspiring, funny poems for inquisitive little minds. There's several poems in here to delight and quite a few that won't but overall this will amuse your child. Buy it!

Swift Set of 7 Christmas Cookie Cutters
Swift Set of 7 Christmas Cookie Cutters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value cookie cutter set, 6 Dec. 2011
This set of cookie cutters is really good value for money. I've seen individual items priced more in the shops than the entire set! So if you plan on making some Christmas cookies I would highly recommend this set.

Tarot Woman
Tarot Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Rainbow, 20 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Tarot Woman (MP3 Download)
Classic Rainbow, Lord sets the theme with his keyboard intro, great song. One of the reasons I ended up wearing leather and patches strewn denim cut-off in the late Seventies early Eighties. I can still smell the Patchoulli.

The Drifter (Album Version)
The Drifter (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best song on Album, 20 Mar. 2011
Pre Whitesnake Coverdale and post Blackmore Purple. I lost my vinyl version of this Album but only purchased the one song I really liked on it.

Page: 1 | 2