Profile for JUne Bull > Reviews

Dvd ~ Michael Ball
Offered by YouWantIt-WeGotIt
Price: 5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars As above for Both Sides Now, 29 Nov 2013
Can never fault anything Michael Ball does. Still my favourite by far whether its on stage, recordings, presenting. Loved him for years.

Nikon COOLPIX S3300 Compact Digital Camera - Red (16MP, 6x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Offered by gsm m
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon camera, 29 Nov 2013
Good easy to use, compact, light camera which fits into the smallest of handbags. Love it. Was very good price and would recommend.

York C101 Cycle
York C101 Cycle

4.0 out of 5 stars Eventually happy with it., 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: York C101 Cycle (Sports)
I had to return two consoles when I first bought the cycle as they were not working properly. The third one has blipped once or twice but generally is okay. Apart from this the bike is great.

Both Sides Now
Both Sides Now
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Ball, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Both Sides Now (Audio CD)
What can I say, I love absolutely everything he does. He's my No.1 favourite and has been for as long as I can remember.

Russell Hobbs 18943 Colours Kettle - Cream
Russell Hobbs 18943 Colours Kettle - Cream
Price: 25.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for son, 29 Nov 2013
I bought this kettle for my son who had been using a saucepan to heat water for goodness knows how long. He was happy to receive it as he wouldn't have bothered to buy a new kettle himself. He's very pleased with it.

Multi pack Acrylic Corner Shelves - 2 shelves - 150mm and 200mm, Glass Effect
Multi pack Acrylic Corner Shelves - 2 shelves - 150mm and 200mm, Glass Effect
Offered by Expression Products
Price: 14.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Finishing touch, 29 Nov 2013
These shelves were exactly what I had been looking for and are perfect sizewise. I wanted them to finish off my new bathroom and they look smashing with my little fancy bits and pieces on. I would definitely recommend.