Profile for C. Gardiner > Reviews

Content by C. Gardiner

C. Gardiner "CGar" (Scotland)

Kinobo USB Gamepad / Joypad for PC XP/Vista/Windows 7 - Full Vibration Feedback
Kinobo USB Gamepad / Joypad for PC XP/Vista/Windows 7 - Full Vibration Feedback
Offered by Kinobo pro
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars No surprises, Works well and as expected, 21 Oct 2010
I had ordered one of these a while back and I still feel the same about them. I've used it with windows XP pro x86 service pack 3 and now with windows 7 ultimate x64 and in both systems it works excellently. I've used it with ePSXe, pSXfin PlayStation 1 emulators and with the PCSX2 PlayStation 2 emulator and it works well with both. Even with other systems emulators such as Project64 N64 emulator it's good. It's far better than using the keyboard and though it's totally different from the N64 controller it works rather well. I have yet to use the two of them together for multiplayers on emulators / pc games but I'm sure it will work fine.

Overall i give it 9 / 10
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2012 10:10 PM BST

Seagate 500GB Expansion Portable USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Seagate 500GB Expansion Portable USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, 17 July 2010
Exellent drive, dosent hog power from other usb ports, great space, and very nice speeds. For such a price it is exellent.

Nokia BH-214 Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Nokia BH-214 Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 15 Jun 2010
This is exactly what I was looking for and works perfectly. The only small drawback is the battery life which everyday I've used it works from 9am to roughly 1am so its around 4hrs of continuous usage at a medium volume level with my in ear earphones. I use it with my PSP2003 5.5 GEN D3 plugged into a Sony TMR-BT10 - Bluetooth wireless audio transmitter. A good feature is the use of external earphones so when the Nokia receiver dies I just switch the earphones to the PSP which lasts 7 hours in total when underclocked. The range of the device is excellent and works over a distance of 7 meters before crackling, it even faired well through my thick jacket with very small amounts of crackling. The default code of the device is 0000 so make sure if you have a non configurable transmitter that it's a 0000 one.