Profile for Spiritual Traveller > Reviews

Content by Spiritual Trav...

Spiritual Traveller (UK)

The Crystal Ally Cards: The Crystal Path to Self Knowledge
The Crystal Ally Cards: The Crystal Path to Self Knowledge
by Naisha Ahsian

3.0 out of 5 stars Expanding your horizons!, 26 Dec. 2007
These are good cards and I like them. However, I have to mention that they don't actually show the energy that emanates from a crystal. Crystal Energy Cards are the perfect example of the clairvoyant observation of the subtle energies of crystals and minerals. I've certainly opened a new dimension with them - apparently, you can even expand your hidden abilities on three levels: Spiritual, Emotional and Physical.

I was amused to see all the images and at last to been able to see the crystal energies - this is quite an experience! Usually, you have to go with the inner feeling about a stone/crystal and, personally, I have to meditate a while so that to `perceive' the crystal energy. Now, my meditation has transformed because I can literally see what the crystal energies look like just by holding the crystal energy cards in my hands. For me it's not about finding an `easy' way - it's about taking your abilities to the higher level just by looking at the images of crystal energies!

I recommend taking your time and exploring the other sides of reality first! There are many cards on the market and `the right ones' should give you:
1. Knowledge
2. The key to inner self
3. Images of the crystal energies!