Profile for Tallbird > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 30 Aug 2014
Not too taxing, a bit different - I really enjoyed it. True that it's a bit predictable and occasionally cheesey, but forgivabley so.

Timex Trend Unisex Digital Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Green Resin Strap T2N806PF
Offered by ChronometerOutlet

2.0 out of 5 stars Has not gone the distance, 25 April 2014
I had an Adidas green watch that I loved, but it fell apart and I couldn't get another - so I decided to try this Timex instead.

It's a great looking watch - to start with - but 3 months after buying it, the strap has started to discolour. I looks filthy (it's going black) but it's not out the outside, it's somehow in the plastic. Once I can find a replacement, it's gone.

Also, I've never really liked the buttons - too small, and too difficult to press. Overall - it's a fail.

Crud Crudcatcher/Raceguard Mud Guard - White
Crud Crudcatcher/Raceguard Mud Guard - White
Offered by Hike Bike and Ride

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm less muddy than I was, 25 April 2014
Not perfect, but it's nice looking, light, easy to fit and it definitely reduces the amount of mud that gets sprayed up my back - so a success I think :)

Case Mate Tough Case for Apple iPhone 5 - Black
Case Mate Tough Case for Apple iPhone 5 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great & has saved my phone., 25 April 2014
I like these cases, but there just wasn't a colourway that I liked - so I ended up buying this one, and the purple / turquoise one. I now have a purple outer (black was just too dull) and black inner and I like that very much.

I have dropped my phone twice since having this case and it's still fine - difficult to say whether the case saved the phone, but I like to think it did.

Sistema Salad to Go Lunchbox
Sistema Salad to Go Lunchbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great salad box, 25 April 2014
I use this a lot - salad in the bottom, cottage cheese in one of the top compartments, chicken or something in another. Everything stays fresh, crisp and separate until lunchtime - even having been carried in my rucksack on my cycle to work.

Cahier Plain Pocket Journal: Pack (Brown)
Cahier Plain Pocket Journal: Pack (Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for tarting up!, 25 April 2014
I bought these to use for a Christmas project. I sewed fabric to the front of them in a random patchwork fashion, and then gave them to arty members of my family with instructions that they had to do a sketch a day for 2 months. I was trying to get their creative juices flowing - and it worked. They loved it!

Just the right size for carrying around, nice paper, not very expensive.

Double 6 Colour Dot Dominoes In A Tin
Double 6 Colour Dot Dominoes In A Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic dominoes, 25 April 2014
There are no batteries involved, and yet my children actually like playing with these!

Dominoes - a great game that we can all play together (my youngest is 3). Includes learning by stealth, a little bit of competition and the opportunity to build towers when the game is done.

The dominoes feel nice and weighty, the tin is great and the doms fit nicely within it.

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Nut & Raisin Dispenser & Gluten Free Program, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 April 2014
Bought this to replace a 10 year old Panasonic breadmaker that finally packed up.

I really like this - it makes a great loaf, it has lots of new options and the nut & raisin dispenser. The only thing I'm not sure about is the recipe book - the recipes are definitely healthier (less sugar / salt, no milk powder) but as a result they are also less tasty (in my opinion) - but maybe that's just me :)

Fingers crossed it keeps going as long as it's predecessor.

Megaman Eco Eye Mini Electricity Monitor
Megaman Eco Eye Mini Electricity Monitor
Offered by EnergyMonitorWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap way to watch your energy use, 25 April 2014
We bought this as our electricity bills were crazy, and we couldn't figure out why. This was really easy to fit onto our supply, helped us identify the big users of energy and ultimately cut our costs.

Silverline 140818 Cargo Net, 300 mm x 300 mm
Silverline 140818 Cargo Net, 300 mm x 300 mm
Offered by IDEAL-TECH(10-25 days to receive)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good solution, 25 April 2014
These were purchased to give some extra storage space in the cab of our motorhome. They are perfect for that: strong enough to hold a couple of maps, big enough to carry a picnic blanket. Great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7